WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ghost or glare

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Thinking spirits there out there .
But could be the Area 51 ufo

JD D05

Reaction score
This stuff is fascinating to me...Take a look at this pic, it was taken by a friend that was working in the basement of the old Union Pacific building in SLC. It is known to be haunted, he was updating some electrical stuff in this room and got a weird feeling and snapped a pic. He did not see what looks like a man until he looked at the pic later.
003.JPG

Backlash

Reaction score
This stuff is fascinating to me...Take a look at this pic, it was taken by a friend that was working in the basement of the old Union Pacific building in SLC. It is known to be haunted, he was updating some electrical stuff in this room and got a weird feeling and snapped a pic. He did not see what looks like a man until he looked at the pic later.
View attachment 777383

Fu@k THAT!! There would have been several bullet holes in that wall if I would have seen that shit!! LMAO!!!!

Bear Down

Reaction score
View attachment 777383
You're a mean friend spooking him like that

20190719_094910.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ShotgunGrooms

Reaction score
It's a spider web....

Light , car lights... moving thru it. I had the same thing, thought someone was on the back patio with a flashlight.....

I was armed and ready to fuck up a spider.....