WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ghosts, Spirits and hauntings-Paranormal Experiences?

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
Okay so not a real traditional thread but has anyone experienced Ghosts or Spirits or strange sounds? Because my buddy and I just had some crazy paranormal experience.

So has anyone ever had a group of The Paranormal experts come in and do some real investigations with EMF or EVP?

Totally tripping right now

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
I haven't, but I have a friend who is a medium. Be as skeptical as you want, but this friend has told stories about things there is no way anyone would know the answers to, without talking to the deceased.

JD D05

Reaction score
Okay so not a real traditional thread but has anyone experienced Ghosts or Spirits or strange sounds? Because my buddy and I just had some crazy paranormal experience.

So has anyone ever had a group of The Paranormal experts come in and do some real investigations with EMF or EVP?

I do believe in it but never really had something happen that I am aware of.

Tank

Reaction score
I always say this - I don't have enough personal experience with ghosts, aliens or god to confirm or deny any of them. ;)

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Wait till one of the motherfuckers taps you on the shoulder and wakes you up in the middle of the night. :)

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
My wife lived in a house with a ghost as a youngster. She's totally a believer.
Our home security cameras have given her new fodder although she hates it when I blow dust around and crush the hope[emoji23]

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Yes.

About three years ago I had a dream during the night my dead mother came over for a dinner with my wife and I. Fairly vivid dream with her.

When I woke, my wind up desk clock was stuck on 3:10. This was the exact time she died and is stated as such on her death cert. Trippy for sure. And the clock broke. .. never worked again after that night 😨

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
Yes.

About three years ago I had a dream during the night my dead mother came over for a dinner with my wife and I. Fairly vivid dream with her.

When I woke, my wind up desk clock was stuck on 3:10. This was the exact time she died and is stated as such on her death cert. Trippy for sure. And the clock broke. .. never worked again after that night [emoji32]

That's creepy

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I really believe in ghosts but.... I do believe that when you lose someone very close to you, whether it be a human or a pet, they will come visit you once in your sleep and it will seem very real.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
When I was a kid, my parents had just left for a bit so I was home alone, sleeping under my covers with my hand poking out on my pillow.

I thought I heard someone in my room, then I swear something grabbed my hand.

I was terrified, took a peek out and of course nothing was there. But I stayed under the covers until my parents came home.

Still creeps me out thinking about it 40 years later.

rvrrun

Reaction score
My uncle John had a collection of guns, suits of armor, knives, cannons, swords, etc. I took a girlfriend there to view the collection, which overran the entire home and basement, and in one room she smelled pipe smoke. Uncle John didn't smoke and neither of us did, but it was such a strong smell she had to leave the room. John then told us a story about a group of artifacts in that room belonging to an avid pipe smoker. That girlfriend never wanted to visit his house again.

...he also had paintings of clowns all over the place just to up the creepiness.

Joker

Reaction score
Our house is haunted for sure. Each time we have a guest in the 3rd bedroom, the smoke alarm goes off at 3ish in the morning. The guests also state they hear voices of little girls crying. Our house was moved on site by standard oil in 1922 so maybe there's something that happened back then?
That and having the covers pulled off of you in the middle of the night tell us something isn't right

AQUA-HOLICS

Reaction score
Ok this story is for "hootersled" wife and I have lived in Corona for over 30 years. At the north/west corner of Main and Ontario was a two story White House and on the property appeared to be a family cemetery near Ontario ave. It was fenced in and looked to have had headstones. It was there for years and after a while you really didn't even notice it. Then one day the wife and I on our way to Home Depot and noticed the house and property were completely cleared off and didn't thing any thing of it. Now on this lot is a bank, nail salon, restaurant and other shops. So 2 years ago my wife, who gets her nails done in the shopping center across the street from this property tells me her nail lady who has only lived in corona for a few years Asked her if there was ever any kind of cemetery on that property because when she walks past the lot on her way home she sees two elderly people who are trying to cross a stream or river but can't. They see her and are holding each other's hands and ask her for help to cross. There was a open culvert that ran in front of the property on Main Street in front of the old house. Today near that location is a large fountain. Just kind of strange that she would ask questions regarding the lot and she never lived in the city when the house was there.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
To answer your question.....Yes!!! I have experience with this kinda thing.

Actually, I "had" experience with paranormal activity within the last 2 years. I have had three teams of people (usually consist of 2 people/team) come in my house over the last 16 months and clear/bless this property. So far, I've been comfortably kicking it for 5 months now, totally "creepy" free

Mine were non-human entities. Totally invisible in that, I never witnesed any apparitions, just dark shadow masses, about the size of a large dog, I say this because I saw some shadow run down the stairs like large dog size, and I've seen light anomalies about the size of a pencil eraser, usually near the ceilings in my house. Bright they were, and fast. Neither shadow or light would stay for longer then it would take for a person to turn their head and focus. Because things would move so fast, I'd just shrug it off and assume I was going insane.

my next door neighbor was telling me that she and her daughter saw something too and I was so happy to hear this because now I feel that I'm not going totally bonkers.

The first team felt nothing but cleansed my house for hours and for free. The next morning I was awoken by hissing and growling in my bedroom.

3 months later, I hired a pay service that specializes in clearing/cleansing houses. The wife immediately felt two entities in my house as soon as I open the door to greet them. She said one was my grandpa which would explain the cigarette & old spice scent I'd been smelling for about a year. The other entity she couldn't tell who or what it was but said that she helped it crossover with my grandpa so, several hundred dollars later, off they went and I was still skeptical,,,,and broke. I would ask these people how do friggen ghosts get in my house and they would say that ghosts can just follow the living home:eek

Two weeks after the second team left, the intensity in my house "ramped" up. Shadow masses darting everywhere, columns of cold air, touching, poking, prodding and smells of shit and no sleep for me.

The third team was no help either and took a bunch more money from me. Many many nights of sleeping on my couch with lights on and noises and knocking, rapping hissing, and on and on....FUCK...so tiring...

Finally, I took a trip to Vegas and to the Havasu sand & water show. I've been liberated since then. Sleeping in my bed again, totally free from anything. Loving life, no more crazy shit happening. All gone.

So uh,,,,were you at the sand and water show?

minijeep

Reaction score
I get it! But the reality is YOUR mind controls what you feel is Real or not! It's like phantom pains in a leg you have lost. If you believe it, it seems really! I know I have been places that have freaked me the fuck out! But non of it has ever followed me home!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Our house is haunted for sure. Each time we have a guest in the 3rd bedroom, the smoke alarm goes off at 3ish in the morning. The guests also state they hear voices of little girls crying. Our house was moved on site by standard oil in 1922 so maybe there's something that happened back then?
That and having the covers pulled off of you in the middle of the night tell us something isn't right

You know how we were thinking of staying that weekend in May....maybe we'll stay in a hotel. ;)

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
My mom died of cancer.

She came to me the night she died. She was standing next to my bed, and kept calling my name over and over, trying to wake me up.

Problem was, I was awake, and was freaking the fuck out hearing her, and knowing she was right there!

I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes. If I had, and saw her there, I probably would have went off the deep end. At least that's what I told myself at the time.

She quit after awhile and left. I looked at the clock and noted the time, and fell back asleep.

In the morning my dad called me and told me mom passed last night. I said I already knew, and asked him if he knew what time?

He said the nurses told told him it was around 3am or so. And that's the time she had come to me.

My best friend has a very similar story about the night his grandfather died. They actually talked for a bit.

Problem was, his grandfather died in England. Guess he needed to say goodbye.

It's hard for me to believe that we are all just machines, and when the machine breaks, we die.

Seems to me that we are more than just electrical signals bouncing along our nerves.

I suppose we will all find out someday. 😊

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Can't say if I do or not with 100% certainty ... but I will say this:

A few years ago BUDMAN, myself, and the wives took a trip to San Francisco with a quick stop at Winchester Mystery House in San Jose. It is rumored to be haunted in certain areas.

We were on the guided tour and going through the basement. It was a calm day, but I felt a chilly breeze and instantly got nauseous. Nobody else felt any type of wind or breeze. I felt like I was gonna pass out. I told my wife I needed to get out of there. Once I got out of the basement, I felt much better.

The next day, we went to Alcatraz for the evening tour. During a certain section of the tour, you're able to enter one of the cells were the inmates stayed. I entered by myself. Again, I felt a chilly breeze and felt like passing out again. Once I got out of there, I was fine.

Now, I'm not saying with certainty that it was an apparition ... but something happened ... twice ... in places that were rumored to be haunted. Just saying.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
I have had what is called sleep paralysis.

Where your paralyzed for a few moments and it feels like someone is sitting on top of you holding you down.

Scientifically they say it's due to a chemical in your body that is released during your rem sleep that keeps you from reacting to your dream.

I still think there was some spirit holding me down

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
To answer your question.....Yes!!! I have experience with this kinda thing.

Actually, I "had" experience with paranormal activity within the last 2 years. I have had three teams of people (usually consist of 2 people/team) come in my house over the last 16 months and clear/bless this property. So far, I've been comfortably kicking it for 5 months now, totally "creepy" free

Mine were non-human entities. Totally invisible in that, I never witnesed any apparitions, just dark shadow masses, about the size of a large dog, I say this because I saw some shadow run down the stairs like large dog size, and I've seen light anomalies about the size of a pencil eraser, usually near the ceilings in my house. Bright they were, and fast. Neither shadow or light would stay for longer then it would take for a person to turn their head and focus. Because things would move so fast, I'd just shrug it off and assume I was going insane.

my next door neighbor was telling me that she and her daughter saw something too and I was so happy to hear this because now I feel that I'm not going totally bonkers.

The first team felt nothing but cleansed my house for hours and for free. The next morning I was awoken by hissing and growling in my bedroom.

3 months later, I hired a pay service that specializes in clearing/cleansing houses. The wife immediately felt two entities in my house as soon as I open the door to greet them. She said one was my grandpa which would explain the cigarette & old spice scent I'd been smelling for about a year. The other entity she couldn't tell who or what it was but said that she helped it crossover with my grandpa so, several hundred dollars later, off they went and I was still skeptical,,,,and broke. I would ask these people how do friggen ghosts get in my house and they would say that ghosts can just follow the living home:eek

Two weeks after the second team left, the intensity in my house "ramped" up. Shadow masses darting everywhere, columns of cold air, touching, poking, prodding and smells of shit and no sleep for me.

The third team was no help either and took a bunch more money from me. Many many nights of sleeping on my couch with lights on and noises and knocking, rapping hissing, and on and on....FUCK...so tiring...

Finally, I took a trip to Vegas and to the Havasu sand & water show. I've been liberated since then. Sleeping in my bed again, totally free from anything. Loving life, no more crazy shit happening. All gone.

So uh,,,,were you at the sand and water show?

No lol at my buddies house

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Can't say if I do or not with 100% certainty ... but I will say this:

A few years ago BUDMAN, myself, and the wives took a trip to San Francisco with a quick stop at Winchester Mystery House in San Jose. It is rumored to be haunted in certain areas.

We were on the guided tour and going through the basement. It was a calm day, but I felt a chilly breeze and instantly got nauseous. Nobody else felt any type of wind or breeze. I felt like I was gonna pass out. I told my wife I needed to get out of there. Once I got out of the basement, I felt much better.

The next day, we went to Alcatraz for the evening tour. During a certain section of the tour, you're able to enter one of the cells were the inmates stayed. I entered by myself. Again, I felt a chilly breeze and felt like passing out again. Once I got out of there, I was fine.

Now, I'm not saying with certainty that it was an apparition ... but something happened ... twice ... in places that were rumored to be haunted. Just saying.

Sounds like you gotta stop walking behind Budman after lunch. That "breeze" he is droppin be tearin you up. :D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Ok this story is for "hootersled" wife and I have lived in Corona for over 30 years. At the north/west corner of Main and Ontario was a two story White House and on the property appeared to be a family cemetery near Ontario ave. It was fenced in and looked to have had headstones. It was there for years and after a while you really didn't even notice it. Then one day the wife and I on our way to Home Depot and noticed the house and property were completely cleared off and didn't thing any thing of it. Now on this lot is a bank, nail salon, restaurant and other shops. So 2 years ago my wife, who gets her nails done in the shopping center across the street from this property tells me her nail lady who has only lived in corona for a few years Asked her if there was ever any kind of cemetery on that property because when she walks past the lot on her way home she sees two elderly people who are trying to cross a stream or river but can't. They see her and are holding each other's hands and ask her for help to cross. There was a open culvert that ran in front of the property on Main Street in front of the old house. Today near that location is a large fountain. Just kind of strange that she would ask questions regarding the lot and she never lived in the city when the house was there.

I don't know what's creepier...your story, or you knowing where I live? Stalker. :D;)

Seriously....that's right on the corner. I didn't know there was a cemetery there. Maybe that's why that shopping center always seems "dead". :D

4Waters

Reaction score

I've had a couple of late friends visit me in my dreams really vivid like I was awake, the first one told me about a car accident I was going to be in and was, the second just told me that she was in a great place now and happy her words to me in the dream "had I known it was like this I would have checked out sooner" ugly battle with cancer.

So RiverKing what's your story if you want to share

AQUA-HOLICS

Reaction score
I don't know what's creepier...your story, or you knowing where I live? Stalker. :D;)

Seriously....that's right on the corner. I didn't know there was a cemetery there. Maybe that's why that shopping center always seems "dead". :D

Not a stalker we've even ran into each other with our wives while shopping at the Vons's on Ontario. It's been a while, just thought you might like a little history on the business center at that corner.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Not a stalker we've even ran into each other with our wives while shopping at the Vons's on Ontario. It's been a while, just thought you might like a little history on the business center at that corner.

Yea....that's a cool story. Just giving you shit. :D. That must have been a long time ago. I'm getting old...I don't remember shit. Lol...
That's a trip how they got rid of that house then. There is only that one old house on the corner of Pueblo/Main. Everything else around it is newer.

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
I've had a couple of late friends visit me in my dreams really vivid like I was awake, the first one told me about a car accident I was going to be in and was, the second just told me that she was in a great place now and happy her words to me in the dream "had I known it was like this I would have checked out sooner" ugly battle with cancer.

So RiverKing what's your story if you want to share

Well, we were talking about that show making a murder when I had to take a leak. So I walk down the hall and as I'm standing at the toilet I turn my head to yell at my buddy a thought I was having. Just as I turn my head I see this like shadow figure walk by the entrance to the bathroom. I'm like okay WTF, so I walk out to the living room and I say Robbie you ever have anything creepy go on in this house? (He's lived here since June and we've had many parties and after parties here since and I've never experienced weird shit here). So he says funny you mention that, I hear weird shit all the time. He said he was telling his mom about it, but she assumed it was because he didn't like the house.

So we are talking about all the weird stuff he's experienced when we hear what sounded like someone dropping a magazine in the hallway by the bathroom I was in (hardwood floors). It was loud! Okay, not cool wtf was that? We look at each other with stunned faces. So we both look down the hall see nothing. I said turn off the hallway light and boom a weird light passed down the wall.

So I posted something on Snapchat and a bunch of people who have been at his house start texting us telling us about weird shit and energy they've experienced at his house during our after parties. But nobody said anything because they though eh they were drunk.

It just felt like after that the "energy" in the house changed.

That's my story from last night

buck35

Reaction score
Wow, thats pretty trippy!

Never had anything like that , but have experienced deja vu a few times where you stop dead in your tracks and say ive been here done this before. Weird shit .

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I remember being a teenager and walking up suddenly at 3:14. I looked at the clock and remember the time.

Got the call the next morning that my grandfather had passed that night in his sleep. I am sure he just stopped over to say goodbye...for now.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
So we both look down the hall see nothing. I said turn off the hallway light and boom a weird light passed down the wall.

That's my story from last night

Interesting RK. I'm fascinated with this sort stuff although I don't want any sprits in my house again but may I ask what color of light anomaly, and, what was the size of it? Was it like grapefruit size? Was it moving laterally/erratically, or, toward/away from y'all? Just curious is all.

Don't engage or encourage the shadow mass to do anything. Just try to ignore them as best as possible. This is what everybody who works in the light & dark energy told me constantly because I wanted the ghost out, not in. So far, all is normal in my house. I'm not really sure how they came in but they're out now.

Wakebrdr94

Reaction score
I had fallen asleep in our living room while watching TV. About 3am ish, I felt the couch move, like a big jerk, and jumped up thinking it was an earthquake. Looked up and the ceiling fan chain was moving hard, like some had hit it, not just earthquake shake. I started looking around at other hanging lights, or things in the house, and nothing else was moving. I googled earthquakes in the area and nothing was reported or came up.
I still hear weird stuff or see things out of the corner of my eye, but my wife thinks I'm going crazy.

One other story when I was I was younger...

We were housing sitting for a friend feeding their dog while they were away (not staying there, just lived across the street). My buddy and I were sitting on my porch looking and just happened to look over, and both saw what looked like someone looking through the mini blinds, then them closing when we looked. We both grabbed a hockey stick and ran over there. We went into the house and didn't find anyone, but all the drawers and built in cabinets in the room we saw from across the street were open. Nothing moved it looked like, just everything opened up. We told our friend about that and they said it happened from time to time. I didn't go in that house again...

milkmoney

Reaction score
U guys some crazy mother fuckers up in here. I don't believe in none of this shit.
Proves if you don't have feelings u live a pretty ghost free life. [emoji12][emoji202]

Joker

Reaction score
You know how we were thinking of staying that weekend in May....maybe we'll stay in a hotel. ;)

It's a unique experience. BTW, I've disconnected the one suspicious detector.

milkmoney

Reaction score

If u let him stay in ur home , considered me dead and u will be out of the will [emoji202]

Joker

Reaction score
If u let him stay in ur home , considered me dead and u will be out of the will [emoji202]

Lol, I forgot about the will. Can I get an advance?[emoji1][emoji106]

4Waters

Reaction score

I had a smoke detector go off in the middle of the night once it pretty much screwed up the rest of the night for sleep, I couldn't smell smoke but didn't trust my nose I was afraid the house was smoldering somewhere.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I had a smoke detector go off in the middle of the night once it pretty much screwed up the rest of the night for sleep, I couldn't smell smoke but didn't trust my nose I was afraid the house was smoldering somewhere.

Lol. It's called change the battery. Them damn battery ghost. Lol [emoji41][emoji202]