WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
He has been saying all along that he wants to stay in LA. I don't see LA letting him get away.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Price got 7 years, $217 million from the BoSox, so the bidding starts there for Greinke, methinks.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
He's good right now, but I won't shed a tear if he goes. I think he will only be good for another 3 years maybe and then he'll drop off. Not sure if he's worth 30 mil though.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
He's good right now, but I won't shed a tear if he goes. I think he will only be good for another 3 years maybe and then he'll drop off. Not sure if he's worth 30 mil though.

If he is the difference between a WS title or not how much is that worth?

HBCraig

Reaction score
He might get the same deal as Price. But, the Price deal is crazy. 100% differed and a 3 year option.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
If he is the difference between a WS title or not how much is that worth?

He alone won't be the difference....he would be just part of the equation. If they sign him....along with Kersh and hopefully Ryu coming back would be a good start to the season. They'll still need to drop coin at the break to grab another solid starter for the second half and a WS run IMO.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Shoot , after watching the World Series , the Doyers need people that can hit !

pronstar

Reaction score
Over $1 million per game to pitch.
$11 warm 12 oz beers just went up to $15.

Can you imagine, $30 million/year and you work once every 5 days? :D

What kills me is that TV deals drive these salaries up, but they still raise the damned concession prices :thumbsdown

ss396

Reaction score
Well according to ken Rosenthal on Twitter grienke signed with the dbags pending physical

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well according to ken Rosenthal on Twitter grienke signed with the dbags pending physical

Just saw that....big loss for the LAD's....

AZ came out of nowhere to sign him. All indications were either the LAD's or SFG.......

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Bwahahahaha.......he must wanna be on a team thats gonna have to battle to stay out of last place. All about the money I guess. :rolleyes

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Bwahahahaha.......he must wanna be on a team thats gonna have to battle to stay out of last place. All about the money I guess. :rolleyes

What's the difference between missing the playoffs and being eliminated in the first or second round. Sounds like a smart move since the doyers are never going to win a title as constructed.[emoji12]

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
What's the difference between missing the playoffs and being eliminated in the first or second round. Sounds like a smart move since the doyers are never going to win a title as constructed.[emoji12]

Good thing the regular season stretched a little long this year......cuz that's the only taste of October ball your lame ass Angels will see. :skull:D

Richard.E

Reaction score
D backs are looking good if they get another pitcher Honestly.
Goldy and Pollock are some of the best players in the league. Underrated but very good.
Doyers will sign Cueto who is a big waste of money and is probably going to have major injury issues. Dude gets rattled easily.

Fun fact the Angels and DBacks have won a championship more recently than the Dodgers... Just saying.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449292668.720182.jpg

Richard.E

Reaction score
I was pretty convinced the Giants were gonna get him, but the DBacks made a statement here.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I was pretty convinced the Giants were gonna get him, but the DBacks made a statement here.

Yeah, the statement was "We will pay you ONE MILLION DOLLARS per game to come play for us." (Assuming they don't make the playoffs)

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Good thing the regular season stretched a little long this year......cuz that's the only taste of October ball your lame ass Angels will see. :skull:D

Haven't they won a World Series much more recently than the Dodgers [emoji57]

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Guess he wants a longer vacation for the next 6 years

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I would rather have a longer vacation, then the high of making the playoffs only to get blown out in the first round year after year
New manager this year...dodgers are golden...AZ doesn't have a good team...in any sport

Richard.E

Reaction score
New manager this year...dodgers are golden...AZ doesn't have a good team...in any sport

Goldy and Pollock are better position players than anyone on the Dodgers. Seager is probably their best player, but he only played for a month or so.

old man on the lake

Reaction score
If the DBacks get one more good starting pitcher and they escape major injuries they WILL be the team to beat.
Last season they were VERY GOOD defensively and offensively.
FUCK THE DODGERS

pronstar

Reaction score
I'm not quite seeing the Diamondbacks as a bad team.

They're in a tough division and if you can score runs, you're a decent player or two away - assuming a small WAR improvement - from competing.

They don't need superstars, though they got one in Greinke. Add his W-L record to last season's stats, and they're in the mix

JRS1939

Reaction score
They suck ass...they won't make it out of the 1st round...prob the most over rated team in the NFL if not all of sports
Lol. How do you not make it out of the first round as a #2 seed...