WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Gimme Three Steps

YOLO

Reaction score
Ran into this guy on the beach in Hawaii. Cool guys, hanging on the beach with no security detail, swimming in the ocean, and just having a good time. Talked to him about raising girls (he has four) and what they were up to. I grew up on their music and they are still one of my favorite bands.

IMG_0076.jpg

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Ran into this guy on the beach in Hawaii. Cool guys, hanging on the beach with no security detail, swimming in the ocean, and just having a good time. Talked to him about raising girls (he has four) and what they were up to. I grew up on their music and they are still one of my favorite bands.

View attachment 518151

Awesome!

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Doesn't get much cooler than that. [emoji106]

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Ahh the magic of home, and the magic of Skynerd...that is downright freakin awesome!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The live version is bad ass on the Dunes over a mega powerful sound system.

Sbarry

Reaction score
Funny, I could be sitting at a bar having a drink with that guy and I would have no idea that he was Van Zant! Very cool. All American Music!! [emoji631]

YOLO

Reaction score
I wouldn't have recognized him, but love their music

He was with most of the band. Sat next to us on the beach and BS'd with him a bit. I recognized them immediately as they are one of my favorite bands. My wife and her friend ran into Matthew Mconaughey on the elevator with his kids as well. There is a "Rock the Troops" concert going on here this weekend.