WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Girlfriend asked what I want for Christmas

Backlash

Reaction score
Still waiting on a set of those free electric seat sliders from Racey! 😁 Did you put those on your Christmas list??

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I got a new 5pc Milwaukee set and Dewalt miter saw.

Wife got a flight to see her brother in Idaho. Lol Xmas is done lol

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Guns, gun parts, gun cases, ammo for those guns, gun cleaning supplies, scopes for those guns... pretty much anything related to guns.

Bubba-01.jpg

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Well I have put 2, one week long Colorado ski trips plus a four day ski trip on the calendar. She’s also getting a week in Scottsdale with her girlfriends. A new Denali arrives for her next week.

I’m excited to see what I’ll “get”.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Nothing same as wifey we buy whatever we want whenever we want we really want for nothing it’s a good feeling , she said maybe a new saddle, she has 4 🤔 clear your mind your ass will follow 😎

Kfabe

Reaction score
@Howardflat you could put some 650 Diacos on the wish list. Something you both can enjoy. :cool:

fmo24

Reaction score
My wife is an amazing stay at home mom and I have been married so long all I want is for her not to spend "Our Money" on something expensive I don't want. How about no gifts for anyone. That would be a great gift.
Going on 30 yrs and we do not buy gifts for each other for any occasion. If we want something during the year we buy it. When living in a house we would buy something for the house or yard. Living and traveling full time in our motorhome no need for gifts.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Nothing...
I say this every year. When wife and I started dating I told her I don’t do Birthday, anniversaries, holidays..nothing. Not even a card. Why, cause I believe if you want it now then get it now and enjoy it all year. If you want gifts well then you can wait and get it as a gift. —Best decision ever!
Married 21 years and not one worry or struggle with what to get!
Try it—your welcome!

DaveH

Reaction score
her wondering what to get you for Xmas is "chick logic" and wondering what YOU will get HER for Xmas.

2Driver

Reaction score
if you really want to know( personally I don’t) and she is smart about cleaning up history files, just get on the computer or device she uses and launch weather underground. Everything she has been shopping for will be in the ad banner on the left of the weather screen

Howardflat

Bad MFer
Reaction score
if you really want to know( personally I don’t) and she is smart about cleaning up history files, just get on the computer or device she uses and launch weather underground. Everything she has been shopping for will be in the ad banner on the left of the weather screen

Right. Lol

NicPaus

Reaction score
I stopped by Parker Yamaha Tuesday with the GF. Not much available. On the list for the new superjet already but they said might be 2 years.

cofooter

Reaction score
My GF is easy, 12yrs straight, she gets an Epic ski pass. Maybe a few other odds and ends, always including some type of lingerie and maybe a trip some where. This year is Cabo.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
I bought enough all year long
I don’t want anything

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I asked for a metric screw diver set. Tired of using SAE on metric screws. Going to be hell to pay but, will keep her busy for awhile.

Sucks to be ignorant...and it also sucks to use SAE screwdrivers on metric screws.

Get some JIS drivers and yore life will be better.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I asked for a metric screw diver set. Tired of using SAE on metric screws. Going to be hell to pay but, will keep her busy for awhile.
You did ask for clockwise and counterclockwise, right?

Bear Down

Reaction score
My wife is an amazing stay at home mom and I have been married so long all I want is for her not to spend "Our Money" on something expensive I don't want. How about no gifts for anyone. That would be a great gift.
Thats soooo true ! Same here, I dread my birthday and Christmas... all I want is a nice Card... save the $!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Motor Boater

Reaction score
Well.... I’ve bought myself too much shit this year so I just told my wife I’ve already had my Xmas! LOL.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
If she had to ask... That's all I have.
Merry Christmas.
If Racey suggested a 5 axis cnc machine. You have good company.

farmo83

Reaction score
I sent this picture to the wife and said this would do. I'm expecting an rc boat

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1607209160012.jpg
    FB_IMG_1607209160012.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 108

rrrr

Reaction score
Wife suggested a plaything we both can enjoy😉 It kinda makes me feel like we'd be cheating😮

It's fun while it lasts...a 45th birthday present for me, including week in a suite at the Venetian. Good memories, still have the photos. :p 💄

WYRD

Reaction score
It's fun while it lasts...a 45th birthday present for me, including week in a suite at the Venetian. Good memories, still have the photos. :p 💄
Damn it, I just turned 45 and I got a hammock. Your gift seems cooler, unless it was a cuckold thing....then I'll pass