WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Given "Notice"

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Joe Biden is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Biden Harris' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I hope that this is true!!!!

RichL

Reaction score
Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Joe Biden is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Biden Harris' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.
LOL

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
This post made me think of this old joke:

The Manager of a company has to make a hard choice.
Lay off Jack or Sue.
They are both superb workers, but the company has run into hard times.

The manager decides that whoever drinks from the cooler first will be laid off the following morning.

Sue, who always comes in bright and early, had a horrible hangover from partying to hard last night, and goes to the fountain to drink some water with her Advil.

The manager walks up to her, sighs and tells her
"I either have to lay you or Jack off."

Turning to face the Manager, Sue smiles and says
"Please just jack off, my head is killing me."

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Dear Employees:

If this is true, which? a Discrimination Attorney would just Love to read something like this. 🤔

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
I can't believe ALL 60 of the biden voters with jobs all work at the same place. It's also weird they all have cars - i thought biden voters traveled by ppd bus exclusively. Sorry about your luck - have a GREAT holiday party!!!!!!

teded

Reaction score
Appears it was a Calizonia parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: