WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Glad I stopped!

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Three weeks.. lol. Boat show kicked our ass, then supercat then desert Storm..

Now I have four or five days to move out of my house. šŸ˜³
And I think you mentioned heading to Mexi again shortly..... hopefully to unwind and get that foot elevated a while.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Stacy is gutting our house and remodeling it.. we are moving out and living in the motorhome. :(
I think I would buy a new house before I did a full blown renovation again while trying to live in my home. Hopefully you get out of the RV and back into your house before the triple digit heat comes to town.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Stacy is gutting our house and remodeling it.. we are moving out and living in the motorhome. :(
Lol, with the pace of most local contractors, that will be a few year project!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

RCDave

Reaction score
Well I do have a plan to empty the garage and setup the living room in there.. for those that donā€™t know I have the coldest garage in town.. lol
SERIOUS mitigating factor right there....:)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don't know anything about modern motorhomes, but will the AC keep up with the Havasu heat? My 07 trailer had two 13.5 units, came with one, ducted. I put the other in. It struggled, but wasn't insulated nearly enough.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't know anything about modern motorhomes, but will the AC keep up with the Havasu heat? My 07 trailer had two 13.5 units, came with one, ducted. I put the other in. It struggled, but wasn't insulated nearly enough.

short answer? Maybe but most likely no.. lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That almost looks like a forced perspective camera angle where the pontoon looks bigger than it is and actually would fit. Though its hard to tell without knowing the height measurement of the toon awning.

See that red boat off to the left? That is an M35 on the trailer with its hatch up. I just dropped it off at Barrett and was thinking about this thread.

The windshield comes up to about the front seat backs of the toon and the tower only goes up from there.. these things are tall/wide/long..
B08A784A-15F8-4178-9838-C3CAA6CE8597.jpeg
8235CC15-0A6D-43F0-BDC2-6CB336F97B71.jpeg

DWC

Reaction score
See that red boat off to the left? That is an M35 on the trailer with its hatch up. I just dropped it off at Barrett and was thinking about this thread.

The windshield comes up to about the front seat backs of the toon and the tower only goes up from there.. these things are tall/wide/long.. View attachment 998123 View attachment 998124
Figured it would be a little slower in there post desert storm. Doesnā€™t look like any rest in the near future.
PS. Love that inflatable. That would look great on the back of the toon.