WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Glamis 2021 Halloween

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
I still need an electronic throttle, and an engin and a turbo…

cakemoto

Reaction score
I’m thinking about it.but I’ll bet there vets for sure

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Waiting on new seats from PRP, not making it till Thanksgiving
Just waiting on Rancho for my trans to finish my car, Halloween ain’t happening. Prob not veterans. It better be ready for New Years or someone’s getting a trans stolen from their build, lol

Icky

Reaction score
Just waiting on Rancho for my trans to finish my car, Halloween ain’t happening. Prob not veterans. It better be ready for New Years or someone’s getting a trans stolen from their build, lol
Where's the pictures of your new car??

I figured Mikeys cars is waiting on trans parts, her other brothers funco is in full makeover I might as well get some new seats. They said 4 weeks and that was 2 weeks ago so I'm hoping they come before veterans day.

I think we're going out the week before Thanksgiving this year, and eating turkey in a house for once.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Where's the pictures of your new car??

I figured Mikeys cars is waiting on trans parts, her other brothers funco is in full makeover I might as well get some new seats. They said 4 weeks and that was 2 weeks ago so I'm hoping they come before veterans day.

I think we're going out the week before Thanksgiving this year, and eating turkey in a house for once

Front was supposedly put together yesterday
Wiring was supposed to be yesterday
Motor was going in today
Waiting for intercooler and alternator anodizing and cera coating Thursday
Plumbing this week into next
Trans is only thing up in the air, Every week it’s next week
Pics soon want to get closer on final assy before teasing anyone, including myself, lol

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
I don’t know if this was a joke or what but this could make things very interesting anyone else heard the samething

Attachments

• 528E1DCC-4229-4B43-A2BD-372E73D625FF.png
    528E1DCC-4229-4B43-A2BD-372E73D625FF.png
    433.9 KB · Views: 65

cakemoto

Reaction score
I have been on my bike my whole life first season with a rzr why do you ask
Cause I was thinking about rolling up on Friday and ride my bike Friday Saturday I’m gonna wait to bring my car to veterans

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Cause I was thinking about rolling up on Friday and ride my bike Friday Saturday I’m gonna wait to bring my car to veterans

I camp with the Blake wilky crew they have a about dozen bikes your more then welcome to join we will be in wash 6 and be there Friday morning until Sunday we are currently looking for a toy hauler so we are truck camping it