WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Glamis presidents weekend random pics

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
A few pics from Glamis this past weekend.
Was a crazy one for sure, Friday winds were crazy ( snow plows and tractors clearing the highway of sand )
Saturday rain that was supposed to stop mid day changed by the hour and lasted til 1030 Saturday night. 11:00pm ride Saturday was NICE, we were up until nearly 4am partaking in the festivities :champagne:
Sunday was good riding all day, sand was pretty rutted up by end of day from rains the day before but still good times :thumbsup
This rzr was sick!! No belts on this sucker, LS2 powered!! All at china wall
IMG_1453.JPG
IMG_1455.JPG
IMG_1456.JPG
Swing set
IMG_1454.JPG
IMG_1452.JPG
Airplane made some pretty low passes, pics from iPhone don't really do it justice
IMG_1449.JPG
IMG_1450.JPG
Hanging at olds Monday
IMG_1457.JPG
IMG_1451.JPG
Always a good time hanging with family, old friends, and new friends!

Icky

Reaction score
Since you posted pictures of the swingset I'd thought I'd add a couple of the plaques on there for Art Wood. Bert's also put him on their billboard on the way out to glamis.

I was just leaving heading over to China when that plane past by. Don't think I've ever seen that many people over at the flag pole, and there was just as many at the swing set.

IMG_20170219_130311557.jpg
IMG_20170219_125747940.jpg

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
We prob passed each other! We left from there to flagpole, didn't even stop, there was so many peeps there. Plus that area all the way back to the wash was fkn hammered with ruts, my body's still feeling it today, lol

Icky

Reaction score
We prob passed each other! We left from there to flagpole, didn't even stop, there was so many peeps there. Plus that area all the way back to the wash was fkn hammered with ruts, my body's still feeling it today, lol
We came from olds hit the flag pole first, then the swing set. We're usually in wash 4. What were you riding quads?

Icky

Reaction score
We were at wash 3, you could probably hear me yelling "Moooooom! Bring my sandwich down to the basement! " around 3am, lmao, we were teasing the shit out of one of the new guys, lol

Felt bad for the quad guys, I remember those days riding after it rained it sucked. My sxs needs the top end rebuilt after our new year trip, it was rough downgrading to the passenger seat of a long travel extreme this weekend lol. If you ever roll by 4 and see a purple/ blue and an orange extreme that's my girlfriends dad and brothers car