WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Glen Ivy : Is it worth it?

Spectra18

Reaction score
Our 5th anniversary is coming up. Wifey threw out a couples message and a spa day. Something neither of us have tried. Any of you guys gone? All i care about is a massage, and beer. I dont want a facial or anyone touching my feet. Is the $425 per person worth it? Any suggestions?

gqchris

Reaction score
Our 5th anniversary is coming up. Wifey threw out a couples message and a spa day. Something neither of us have tried. Any of you guys gone? All i care about is a massage, and beer. I dont want a facial or anyone touching my feet. Is the $425 per person worth it? Any suggestions?

Do you prefer a male or Female Massuse? Make sure you let them know ahead of time!

Personally, I only opt for the females (Latina or Asian if possible!) ! But some dudes, however, love that "sport" massage :D

9W3yy8CExzW3kqpV2hoUOUIsdBE838YZHrDrqiByGDRo_lfpr6UD-3QYkwwfyrjL-9zue65XKUkRwriU8VpWRQrd9_LPSDIhSiukeOJIy6Na4GgJG1DKvb_7AkL1a3BEyQdKQA

Last edited:

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Some gal took me there around 10 years ago . . . don't remember what she paid. It was mid-week and it was alright, not too crowded.
There were a few 'trashy young gals' acting all stupid by one of the pools, the security didn't fuck around and kicked there asses out, still dripping wet and shit ! LOL.
I'm not a 'Spa-Guy' but I had a good time, . . . there's this area that has water falls, caves etc. with these piles of red clay-like mud on pedestals . . . you're supposed to rub it on your chick & vice-versa, then go bake it on in a lounge chair in the sun till it gets all crusty, then hop under a waterfall and rinse it off. That was actually pretty cool. I'd do it again.
Alright ... who do I see now about getting my 'Man Card' reinstated? LOL 🤣

gqchris

Reaction score
Alright ... who do I see now about getting my 'Man Card' reinstated? LOL 🤣
Aint nothing wrong with getting a rub down by a chick and then spending time with your girl watching other half naked chicks by the pool that are drunk? Rock on sir!

DaveH

Reaction score
425 per person? i like to get kissed before I get fuc*&^%

sintax

Reaction score
Just did this recently, we hit a spot in Rancho, got the couples deal, it was $200 for 90m for both people, but I tipped $40 on top. My chick said the massage was just as good as Glens Eden, but just not as “old rich white lady vibe”. I think it comes down to what you’re looking for.

I don’t know much about it, but I sighed the rub down, I would totally go back.

Spectra18

Reaction score
Anyone been to the Korean Spas? Any better price wise?

D19

Reaction score
I went with a group of girls once. I sat in a jacuzzi and drank beers while they did the mud baths, etc.

guest hs

Reaction score
Isn’t that a nudist colony on the way to Elsinore?

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
LOL, Glen Ivy is a spa, Glen Eden is a nudist sun club.

Man--->not been to either of them<---delon

Spectra18

Reaction score
Just did this recently, we hit a spot in Rancho, got the couples deal, it was $200 for 90m for both people, but I tipped $40 on top. My chick said the massage was just as good as Glens Eden, but just not as “old rich white lady vibe”. I think it comes down to what you’re looking for.

I don’t know much about it, but I sighed the rub down, I would totally go back.

where did u go ?

Joker

Reaction score
We pay $30.00 an hour for some of the best massages ever. Do it weekly at a place called Divine Foot Spa in Huntington.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
They’ve raised prices a little over the years.
I’ve not been, bought my wife a trip for a birthday years ago there and she brought a girlfriend. She knows I’m not into it😂
They liked it. Day of pampering.

From what I understand it is a natural hot spring, native people have been using them for centuries.
There’s a sad looking Historic site not far from there, Native American tanning pits.

Toms Farm is just a stones throw from there, nice stop for junky food and a beer if inclined.

Spectra18

Reaction score
They’ve raised prices a little over the years.
I’ve not been, bought my wife a trip for a birthday years ago there and she brought a girlfriend. She knows I’m not into it😂
They liked it. Day of pampering.

From what I understand it is a natural hot spring, native people have been using them for centuries.
There’s a sad looking Historic site not far from there, Native American tanning pits.

Toms Farm is just a stones throw from there, nice stop for junky food and a beer if inclined.

listen .... natural hot springs ( I told this worker in Palm Springs ) how the hells this shit suppose to help me when y’all got all this chlorine in the pool ( hot springs) he gave me that look “ come on guy “.
208511BA-9861-437C-B497-0358FF8E87E1.gif

Brobee

Reaction score
The wife and I went there for our 10th anniversary. We got massages and then we were going to hang out at the pools and mud pits. The massage was ok, I didn’t feel any better or worse after. But the pools were packed! It felt like the channel on a holiday but instead of ez-ups, every lounge chair had a towel thrown over it to save the spot for someone that was no where to be found. It wasn’t relaxing at all and just too crowded. We walked around a little bit and ended up just leaving and swimming at home. I wouldn’t recommend it especially for the price. It might be different during the week or off season. This was early August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Years ago I got hired to play in a band at Glen Eden... There was one smoking hot girl there just wearing cowboy boots and a hat. And rest of the crowd was old dudes wearing t-shirts and nothing else... It was, really weird. lol

Spectra18

Reaction score
The wife and I went there for our 10th anniversary. We got massages and then we were going to hang out at the pools and mud pits. The massage was ok, I didn’t feel any better or worse after. But the pools were packed! It felt like the channel on a holiday but instead of ez-ups, every lounge chair had a towel thrown over it to save the spot for someone that was no where to be found. It wasn’t relaxing at all and just too crowded. We walked around a little bit and ended up just leaving and swimming at home. I wouldn’t recommend it especially for the price. It might be different during the week or off season. This was early August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea that’s my problem. I have a nice backyard. Got my own pool/jacuzzi. Got all the free drinks. And it’s quiet. It’s hard to cough up all that money without a proper “ Emmanuelle Part 2” rub down (happy Ending won’t do ).

beerrun

Reaction score
Years ago I got hired to play in a band at Glen Eden... There was one smoking hot girl there just wearing cowboy boots and a hat. And rest of the crowd was old dudes wearing t-shirts and nothing else... It was, really weird. lol
Ok sure you did wink wink😁😁