WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Glenwood marine closed indefinitely?

dennisnyc40

Reaction score
Just went to glenwood marines website and they have a notice posted that something happened over the holidays and will be closed till further notice. ? Anybody know what happened. Hoping nothing to bad.

500bbc

Reaction score
DUE TO EVENTS THAT OCCURRED OVER OUR HOLIDAY CLOSURE DATES, WE WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

PLEASE KNOW THAT WE ARE ACTIVELY WORKING ON THE ISSUE AND WE WILL REOPEN AS SOON AS WE POSSIBLY CAN.

PLEASE CHECK BACK WITH US AT A LATER DATE.

Sounds like maybe a break in.

TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE

Reaction score
Not a break in, but not totally sure what is going on over there. We are all hoping they open again soon! We have a large PO that needs to get ordered!

-Eric

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
an Email to Janet .........

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
We Have been suspecting there were issues there for quite some time mainley based on supply/availability and continually escalating prices , Janet and I have become friends overtime and I have been talking to Her as early as this afternoon , right now It all seems "up in the air" as to where things will go , We have already taken steps to replicate a number of parts that we buy frequently Hope it all works out , Apparently theres a rift in ownership interests ....

dennisnyc40

Reaction score
Was just wondering if there has been any updates or news regarding the status of GM ?
Hopefully they will be open again soon.

rivergames

Reaction score
Shit.... I have been buying certain Glenwood parts for many years. I hope they pull out of it :(

mcspeed.1

Reaction score
PLEASE PLEASE OPEN SOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!! I need many parts for my project for it to be done by spring.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Rex Marine has apparently been able to get some parts about once a week during the closure, might give Mike a call if you need something from Glenwood.

TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE

Reaction score
I do not know the official update on their re-opening, but we can get (some) parts from them. We just placed and received a huge stocking order. Let me know if you guys need anything. -Eric

dennisnyc40

Reaction score
Well now I'am really confused.  Just went to open glenwoods web catalog and apparently there website has been deleted as of 3/1/17. Hopefully they get things straightened out and get the doors open again soon.

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
While there is a little delay I can get you parts, if I don't have it in stock...

http://www.glenwoodmarine.net/

The latest word is they'll be reopening soon. No I don't know when. Janet is no longer with the company. She had planned to move out of state last year, nothing to do with the closure, and did.

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Receiving orders here as well. Not a problem on items they have stock on. Which is NOT everything, primarily out of the larger and mid size cast items, mounts, manifolds and so on. The small stuff has not been too bad. 909-476-0335