WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Glenwood Marine

500bbc

Reaction score
Are they out of business? I thought things were sorted out there.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Drove by a few months ago. If they are still open. The building could sure use some love. If I am in the area I will drop in and ask for you.

BamBam

Reaction score
They are there. I was up there a month ago looking for a part. I called several times and the phone was never answered. I was in the area so I dropped in and chatted for a few even though they didn't have what I was looking for. I have not attempted to buy through the website though.

lenmann

Reaction score
Any ideas what a business like that is worth?

It seems like every couple of months someone here posts asking if they are still open...that could imply lots of people not on RDP might be asking the same thing so there is demand for their product line.

Might be a cool little side business for the right boating minded inmate.

cofooter

Reaction score
Also Dave Connolly at Connolly Marine carries a lot of Glenwood parts in stock if u can't get from Glenwood

rivergames

Reaction score
I'm usually over at Glenwood every few months getting parts since it's down the street from my shop.

I will probably be making my way over in the next week to grab a few items.

You just gotta leave a voicemail, with a long message. Hopefully you have good luck and Vicky will pick up the phone as your leaving a message.

500bbc

Reaction score
E-mailed Vicki and she got back to me quickly. They were out of what I need though.
She says they are busy as heck.