What’s the latest? I can’t seem to find any updates. Thanks

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
WTF did I finally stump RDP? No one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02HoWaRd26

Reaction score
Following but have ZERO info. I have the CP4 but doubt it’ll be covered as I’ve upgraded other parts of my truck.

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
The suit is against bosch not GM. Not sure of the outcome. If its filed as a class action, and they are successful or reach an agreement in arbitration, theoretically all of us with a cp4 could be entitled to compensation. The theory is, even if yours has not become defective it will because it's very design is flawed. At least that's how I understand I theory of the case..

Shlbyntro

Reaction score
Hmm. Meanwhile, us 5.9 and 7.3 guys are just leaning back in our chairs enjoying a nice bag of popcorn..... 🤣

Warlock1

Reaction score
I would like to see the ratio of dead CP4's based on whether the truck has remained stock or has been altered. My gut feeling is most of the failures have occurred when tunes were put on and the owners ran the pump dry and it ate itself. When I had my truck tuned the guy told me , you can run it safety on setting 2 without worry. Setting 3 is iffy just don't get in it and stay in it. Settings 4 and 5 are only after I install a quality lift pump to prevent running the CP4 dry.