WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

GM offering 7 year 0% financing with 4 months deferred payments.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
Fuck GM. Never again will I own another one after the current experience i’m going through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
When they start offering a 7 Year All-Inclusive Warranty I might be interested, lol.

That won’t matter. They will tell you “there’s no issues, can’t duplicate the problem, we drove it 2 miles and it’s fine, we drove a comparable vehicle and everything is the same, we know there’s a problem and engineers are working on it, there is no fix yet, the latest updates are installed, there’s nothing else we can do and we aren’t fixing anything”

I’ve had a case open with gm customer care for 2 years.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
The auto industry is preparing for a bloodbath.

The most conservative estimate is 2 million units in lost sales this year, or the equivalent of:
30 assembly plants
15 power train plants
12 stamping plants
Thousands of suppliers downstream

...but it could be as high as 7 million in lost sales.

Things might get back to normal in Q3 according to projections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Yikes. Might be a good time to buy a bigger vehicle for my wife to cart the grandchildren in.

The auto industry is preparing for a bloodbath.

The most conservative estimate is 2 million units in lost sales this year, or the equivalent of:
30 assembly plants
15 power train plants
12 stamping plants
Thousands of suppliers downstream

...but it could be as high as 7 million in lost sales.

Things might get back to normal in Q3 according to projections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Waiting on the 2021 Escalades for the wife.

Love my 2020 Denali HD. Best vehicle I’ve ever owned.
IMG_9580.jpg

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
That won’t matter. They will tell you “there’s no issues, can’t duplicate the problem, we drove it 2 miles and it’s fine, we drove a comparable vehicle and everything is the same, we know there’s a problem and engineers are working on it, there is no fix yet, the latest updates are installed, there’s nothing else we can do and we aren’t fixing anything”

Does Fo Shitty know you’re posting here?

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
How can you say that if you havr had it less than a year?

I’ve owned 4 other Sierra HDs all with different generation Duramax engines. This engine and trans, interior, frame and chassis, ride, handling, sound system, features and electronics and overall quality is by far the best. I’ve had it 4 months and have just 7,000 miles but not one creak, rattle or other issue of quality to speak of.

yz450mm

Reaction score
I’ve owned 4 other Sierra HDs all with different generation Duramax engines. This engine and trans, interior, frame and chassis, ride, handling, sound system, features and electronics and overall quality is by far the best. I’ve had it 4 months and have just 7,000 miles but not one creak, rattle or other issue of quality to speak of.

X2.

08, 15, 17, 20 Duramaxes, the new one is by far my favorite all around.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
He’s been hypnotized by the hexagonal fenterwells.
Honestly that is one of things that has always been a point of contention with me. Almost every manufacturer knows that round fender wells look and work better but GM is always trying to cram a round peg into a square, rectangle, or more recently a hex opening. It just doesn't sit right with me. YMMV

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Don’t love the fender wells but all the good comes with just a tad of bad.

Havazoo

Reaction score
For you GM hater's I can only tell you this. Over the past 20yrs I've owned two Tahoe's and a HUMMER, sold all three after 250,000 miles ea. and all were in great shape with no major issues other than maintenance. I just bought a new 2020 GMC AT4 from our good RDP friends at Dutton Motor Company, Riverside, Ca. This truck is unbelievable !!

Attachments

• AT4 (1).jpeg
    AT4 (1).jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 225
  • AT4 (2).jpeg
    AT4 (2).jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 220

HBCraig

Reaction score
For you GM hater's I can only tell you this. Over the past 20yrs I've owned two Tahoe's and a HUMMER, sold all three after 250,000 miles ea. and all were in great shape with no major issues other than maintenance. I just bought a new 2020 GMC AT4 from our good RDP friends at Dutton Motor Company, Riverside, Ca. This truck is unbelievable !!
What did you pay OTD?

Havazoo

Reaction score
I took the money $$$$ As for what I paid otd, that's a moving target based on options etc....

brgrcru

Reaction score
Well that would be Great rate for a few months. Just until they come and repo the truck back , for failure to pay.

riverroyal

Reaction score
What is the relationship with Dutton and the islander in havasu? They have a nice new truck with islander on one side, Dutton on the other side

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I took the money $$$$ As for what I paid otd, that's a moving target based on options etc....

Post up the sticker as well to help those of us who are on the fence. 👍

Warlock1

Reaction score
Who are the go to dealerships for Chevy pricing?
And WTH how about the Fords?

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Fine print: For those who need a new car, truck, or SUV, we’re offering interest-free APR financing for an unprecedented 84 months† for very well qualified buyers on most 2019 models and 2020 Equinox, Silverado 1500 and Trax models. You can also defer your monthly payments for 120 days† on most Chevrolet vehicles, when you finance with GM Financial.

DuttonDave

Your RDP Connection For Buick, GMC & Cadillac
Reaction score
What is the relationship with Dutton and the islander in havasu? They have a nice new truck with islander on one side, Dutton on the other side
Yes, we have a great relationship with the Islander Resort in Lake Havasu City and have provided them with a new 2020 GMC 2500 Denali to launch boats with...

DuttonDave

Your RDP Connection For Buick, GMC & Cadillac
Reaction score
Yes those who are interested in a new Suv, Truck GM is offering interest-free APR financing for 84 months (on approved credit) qualified buyers on all 2019 models and 2020 Light Duty Sierra 1500's, GMC Terrain's and Acadia's. You can also defer your monthly payments for 120 days on select GMC, Cadillac and Buick vehicles.

Dave Crain
GM
Dutton GMC, Cadillac Buck
Riverside Ca,

FishSniper

Reaction score

This is exactly what they were telling me back in 2008 ish on my trailblazer ss. One dealer finally seemed to get the issue corrected but I dumped that thing just as the warranty was expiring. This is one of the reasons other then an older Duramax Silverado I had I will not buy another GM product.

Stayin'ontop

Reaction score
I sure enjoy my L5P.
just had a cognito level installed and love it even more now!

Attachments

• E71965DF-5FE2-429A-823D-95D122027059.jpeg
    E71965DF-5FE2-429A-823D-95D122027059.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 100

Sbarry

Reaction score
Letting my ‘19 Denali 6.2L go for payoff about $55k. Already bought another truck.

IMG_1065.jpg

Last edited:

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score

Time to contact a lemon law attorney.

One2go

Reaction score
As far as I’ve seen no 0% on HD trucks only 1500 series. Unless you guys know something I don’t ?