WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

GMC Dealer

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
So, @attitude has "inspired" me to look at replacing my wife's Yukon XL. Really though it's been in process for a while now. Ordered a new Suburban with diesel and it got delivered in January but we had a few issues with it and ultimately passed.

Anyway, to my point, does anybody have a "go to" GMC salesman? I have always been well taken care of at Selman Chevrolet by Tarkington but don't have a GMC contact.

Thanks in advance for any help.

attitude

Reaction score
Hopefully either Dave or Jay can help you out, your old Yukon would be a great fit for our family and would make for a very happy mom!

BajaMike

Reaction score
So, @attitude has "inspired" me to look at replacing my wife's Yukon XL. Really though it's been in process for a while now. Ordered a new Suburban with diesel and it got delivered in January but we had a few issues with it and ultimately passed.

Anyway, to my point, does anybody have a "go to" GMC salesman? I have always been well taken care of at Selman Chevrolet by Tarkington but don't have a GMC contact.

Dutton seems to have a pretty good inventory.

Hunkydory_Hallett

Reaction score

What were the issues with the diesel Suburban?

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
What were the issues with the diesel Suburban?

The belt change has me kinda bothered on the oil pump.

We have a 2021 Tahoe..we are talking bout replacing Bri's BMW with a diesel Yukon or Tahoe for the TX to AZ runs....but its ridiculous right now.

Last edited:

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
Costa Mesa GMC Jay Photoglou

hooks it up and is easy he is in VIP Sales

714-552-0300

The dealer name is Suburban GMC.

Got my wife's 2020 Acadia Denali in Dec 2019. Nothing in any inventory that had everything we wanted, so Jay ordered it for us. said he hoped we could have it by mid-January. Came in before Christmas. Absolutely love it. Was the 8th vehicle we got from Jay.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
The belt change has me kinda bothered on the oil pump.

We have a 2021 Tahoe..we are talking bout replacing Bri's BMW with a diesel Yukon or Tahoe for the TX to AZ runs....but its ridiculous right now.
I’m in the same boat, old lady wants a new Yukon Denali, she does about 90 miles a day highway so the diesel makes sense. And it appears to be cheaper than the 6.2.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I’m in the same boat, old lady wants a new Yukon Denali, she does about 90 miles a day highway so the diesel makes sense. And it appears to be cheaper than the 6.2.
Much of ours depends on my next position or business venture. right now it works well for her trip to Texas state...but if we relocate (most likely), it will depend on where we go.

D19

Reaction score
Mark at Reynolds in West Covina. I recently bought a truck from there. 5 star experience.
+1 (626) 695-9733