WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Go Mist Yourself -- And Kill That Bug!

River Runnin

Reaction score

Lugol's 2% Solution. Mix a batch up, use a spray bottle, adjust to FINE mist. Couple puff's, walk through it (ok to get on face) hit arms, hands, Clothes (Before going in & after coming out of stores) and kill ALL that Virus Shit! .... Mist those N95, scarf, and Bandanna's! ..... FK It! ...Might as well Mist all incoming mail, boxes, shopping carts, food bags, Whatever!

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
West Nile is not an air borne virus so misting yourself with anything is worthless. I quit watching after he made that claim.
Also, spouting off random 95% claims? WTF.
This kind of stuff potentially does more harm than good when people believe the BS and feel invincible.

River Runnin

Reaction score
Well it might not be for you smart ASS! But I’ve talked to a couple Dr’s and pharmacists and they agree the iodide shit kills viruses! The video was the first I found that referenced some good shit! So take it for what it’s worth!
...This was also passed on to me from 2 cancer survivors that was told to do this by their Doctor!

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
You should have capitalized "smart" instead of "ass" but to each his own.
I just might have a little more knowledge than you think.🤫

River Runnin

Reaction score
You should have capitalized "smart" instead of "ass" but to each his own.
I just might have a little more knowledge than you think.🤫
Well OK Mr. Knowledge! ... Since You're saying that the Iodine thing is all a bunch of BullShit, please enlighten me as to why I should believe you instead people I TRUST!!

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Well OK Mr. Knowledge! ... Since You're saying that the Iodine thing is all a bunch of BullShit, please enlighten me as to why I should believe you instead people I TRUST!!

Nope. :cool:
Go right ahead.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

River Runnin

Reaction score
Can you maybe ratchet up the confrontational attitude some more? Perhaps add some more exclamation marks?

You're not quite in the unhinged rant zone yet.
No! I'm not there yet! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..... This is something a few of us are doing, and don't really give a shit if you find it useful or not!

For those that might! Do a bit of research and decide on your own! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Now you're killing it. Keep that blood pressure up.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!
The Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, the American Medical Association, trained medical professionals all say that's a contributing factor to Covid-19 deaths!!!
Ah hell, who listens to them. I'll get my medical advice from some random irresponsible dude who makes an internet video.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
River Runnin, I'm not picking on you at all. Maybe teasing a bit but I have a major issue with the guy making a video with absurdly incorrect statements and passing them as fact.
It's irresponsible to do so when it's obvious he's not well versed in what he's speaking about.
I'm all for ANY extra precautions a person may want to employ.

The feeble minded walk amongst us and fear can make even reasonable people do unreasonable thing's.

River Runnin

Reaction score
River Runnin, I'm not picking on you at all. Maybe teasing a bit but I have a major issue with the guy making a video with absurdly incorrect statements and passing them as fact.
It's irresponsible to do so when it's obvious he's not well versed in what he's speaking about.
I'm all for ANY extra precautions a person may want to employ.

The feeble minded walk amongst us and fear can make even reasonable people do unreasonable thing's.
Thanks for that! .... I agree about the Video but FF to about 3.17 (What I thought might be some passable info) and which kinda backs up the info I was given.