WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Go San Diego Card?

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
We're headed to SD for my kids spring break next weekend. My wife found this Go SAN Diego card with like 40 attractions like Seaworld, Lego, the zoo, Wild Animal park, and every other attraction and museum, even Knotts is on there. Seems like a killer deal for all the things we may want to do, but has anyone had experience with this? Are they all they're cracked up to be? We're staying at Campland on Mission Bay, so everything is pretty close. What do y'all know?

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Don't know anything about the go card but I've been to all the places in SD over the years. Everything is what YOU make of it. How old are the kids?

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
Don't know anything about the go card but I've been to all the places in SD over the years. Everything is what YOU make of it. How old are the kids?

6,9 and 11 -all just short of adding a year. We've been to San Diego a few times before and done Seaworld, the Zoos and Lego but have had people say how cool the rest is too. If we hit 2 of the main attractions then a 5 day card seems to make admission to anything else free if you compare to pay at the door/gate prices.

AJ13

Reaction score
My wife and I did the Go Card in Hawaii and it was worth ever penny we paid. Its a great way to do a lot on cheap.
In Hawaii we used the card for a Hawaiian luau, rented kayaks for the day, did the full tour at pearl harbor, catamaran cruise,
went to the dole plantation and the list goes on. When ever we take a trip my wife always goes online and checks to see if they offer a card for where we are going.