WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Go to guy for RV repair in Parker?

DickieB

Reaction score
Seems the toilet in my 5th wheel "Took a shit", so to speak. I came back to Phx. on Thursday nite, left wifie and crew there at Fox's in the 5th wheel. She calls Saturday evening and says the toilet broke...........won't flush. Said something went "Snap" and that was it. I have NO IDEA what the brand of toilet is but thinking I'm just gonna buy a new one here from my best friend who is in the RV business and haul it back up there probably this Friday or Saturday. I really don't wanna mess with changing out the toilet but would like to find a trustworthy mobil RV repair guy to come to Fox's and change it out for me. Any thoughts? (I have all the manuals for every component in the rig but it's locked up inside and she brought the keys back with her, also, didn't take note of the brand name on the toilet):grumble:

fishing fool

Reaction score
You can probably find out what kind it is by looking at your manufacture of trailer for sale.
Just like in another thread dans rv came up several times and doing a google search it came up here in 2013. Hope this helps.
928-669-5490

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The most active guy I see at Emerald and Fox's is Dans.
We're on our 4th toilet.
Takes 10 minutes to change out.
Buy a good one. The plastic bowl units don't last.

Bradsrvrtoy.

Reaction score
Sounds like a shitty situation! 😊 I think Dan and izzy just had someone do theirs last year..you have their #?

boatbum2

Reaction score
Sounds like a shitty situation!  I think Dan and izzy just had someone do theirs last year..you have their #?

I do...........after some checking around, it looks like a pretty easy job. Gonna buy the growler from SW RV (My buddy Stan & Phyllis) with the yellow Hallett 240 and probably change it out myself or with help from my associate,
Bill! Actually, I was in Dans coach last year when he was making the change himself! Gonna miss this weekend, Mothers day and all. See you the following week! (We'll go play on the "Toon")