WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

GodSpeed buddy

DtB

Reaction score
Rest in Peace
Hope he got as much out of life as he did his Spectra 21

78cole

Reaction score
I went out in my cruiser today and hammered on it good then let my dad hammer on it for awhile then I choked down a BL:puke: for my buddy as me and my dad floated and bs'd

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Thats a tough one....I had the pleasure of spending a couple of weekends w/ him. R.I.P

Hallett Dave

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
Mr. Fuller,
I am so sad for the loss of your son and my friend. Rest in peace Greg. Erika and I will truly miss you.
God bless you Mr. Fuller and God bless your son Greg.
Hallett Dave
PS:
I just went thru this thread from the beginning. All of you had kind words to say about our friend Greg.
I thank you for your civility.
Greg was asking me just two weeks ago, when I was going to get my pump to B 1 racing and looking forward to mashing the go fast pedals.
This is very hard for me.
HD

Last edited:

BUSTI

Reaction score
RIP.

Very sad news. I only met him once when I pulled up to the dock by my self he got up and helped me tie my boat up. Totally didn't need to come help a stranger but he did. We chatted for a while like we knew each other for years. Very sad.

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
I know this sounds funny because I didn't really know him...but this news really saddens me and I can't quit thinking about it. He will be missed on the forums and by many in the boating community.

Likewise. It is very sad when we lose our buddies. Even if they're just forum buddies. Rest in Peace Greg and my sincere condolences to his family. :(

vdcruiser

Reaction score
Wow, this is a shame. I didn't know Greg either, but having a boat like his, V-drive 21 Howard, I was always interested in his pictures and stories. RIP :(

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Very sad! Never got to meet Greg but saw him on the water quite a few times and enjoyed his posts here... RIP :(

81Sprint

Reaction score
Very sad, RIP. Met him at Avi last october, got a ride in his boat. Man that thing was wicked!

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
Such a huge loss. Always a cheerful, always paying complinents to others machinery, always there if you needed anything. Everyone in Gasoline Alley (Badenochs pocket area) feels so bad of this catasprohic loss. Especially me.
See you in a little while Greg,
Denny

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
From Billy "B's" Needles show last year ........................this one's for you Wheeler, sorry about your pal
DSCF4127.jpg

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Wow. Never met him but was looking forward to it this summer and swaping Spectra stories...God Speed fellow leadfoot, God Speed.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
From Billy "B's" Needles show last year ........................this one's for you Wheeler, sorry about your pal
DSCF4127.jpg

Yep that about sums it up.

The river will be alot quieter without you

RIP Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skee

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I met Greg out at Elsinore a few years back for the Tom Papp memorial deal....What a great guy...I am so saddened to hear this... Although I had only met him a couple o' times,he and I chatted quite a bit here and on Facebook.....Sad,sad deal for sure! RIP Buddy and Godspeed..... This video here is the first time I met him... I kinda got my balls busted on this video from the other guy and it also made Greg do some work to correct "hook" :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Just Electric

freway offramp panhandler
Reaction score
rip bud gonna miss all the beer drinking and letting me peddle the hell out of the boat:(

spectra81

Reaction score
RIP Greg Had a great time with the Spectra's at Havasu ,you will be missed PEACE be with you

74 HOWARD 21RC

Reaction score
I met Greg out at Elsinore a few years back for the Tom Papp memorial deal....What a great guy...I am so saddened to hear this... Although I had only met him a couple o' times,he and I chatted quite a bit here and on Facebook.....Sad,sad deal for sure! RIP Buddy and Godspeed..... This video here is the first time I met him... I kinda got my balls busted on this video from the other guy and it also made Greg do some work to correct "hook" :p

Thanks SKEE,I was woundering when you where going to post this.Its all in good fun.Ya I am going to miss him and his BS talking about how much faster his boat is and me telling him I hope so, what you have in your motor is what I paid for my boat RIP!

Last edited by a moderator:

RVR_D8

BitchCraft Racing
Reaction score
I just found out this morning.......This soooo Sucks!!!
We were just talking about the Needles Regatta and
the work he still needed to do to his boat last Saturday afternoon!!
He even joked about getting a Pontoon boat....less money
to maintain.:D
He sooooo loved the River, his boat and going fast!
R.I.P.

milkmoney

Reaction score
to my friend greg, godspeed buddy.:(.alot of goodtimes on the river with greg, hangin at wheeler's, boat riding,joking around and drinking beers..i will miss the thrill of watching greg mashing the gas.....:thumbsup

i have never seen greg say or do a mean thing to anybody in all the times we had spent together. greg is a good dude to anybody he came in contact with..i will miss my friend greg with a tear in my eye for him..:cry:

when i found out , alot of us were at roadrunner and all had a shot and raised or drinks to greg....rip greg.......

Attachments

• DSC_4464.jpg
    DSC_4464.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 57

Reaction score
I still remember the famous BOX ANCHOR incident last summer.

Greg met us at sandbar resort and was going to hang out for the day. He had just got a brand new anchor and was itching to try it out. I'm cracking up as in type this, Greg walks out there all bad ass and shit, rope in one hand and anchor in the other. He gives that anchor one hell of a toss, problem is he didn't connect the rope. So there goes a brand new anchor soaring through the hot Arizona sun. The look on his face I will never forget. It was priceless.

We looked for almost an hour that day and nothing.

Thanks Greg for a memory that will always be on my mind.

skiracer321

Reaction score
God Speed Greg! You will be missed! Only had the chance to hang out with a few times but you were a Parker strip fixture! Always enjoyed watching make a pass! R.I.P.

RaceTec

Reaction score
R.I.P.
I wish I would have known him better but the few times we crossed paths he was a great guy... We laughed every time the box anchor story was brought up last year...

To his family and for those of you that were much closer to him I am sorry for your loss...

Bummer deal... :(

riverratmike

Reaction score
What terrible news to read. Even though I never had the pleasure to meet Greg, I knew of his boat very well and saw him often driving by our river pad. RIP Greg.....

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
Condolences to all Greg's friends and family. God Speed.

sangermike

Reaction score
WOW so sad. I never got to meet Greg in person but I always loved his post and story's. Ill say this Greg you for sure win hands down on the guy who ALWAYS DROVE THE PISS OUT OF YOUR BOAT. you will be missed and you went out in style. RIP :bowdown:

fullers bud

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank all of u guys n girls for being so cool about fuller. It means alot. I grew up with full and he had the biggest heart of anyone I knew. RIP bud. missing u big time. Loved u like a brother. Todd Whiteman
PS. full told me to join river daves place and im sorry it had to come to this to get me to join. The river will not be the same...

Hammer

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank all of u guys n girls for being so cool about fuller. It means alot. I grew up with full and he had the biggest heart of anyone I knew. RIP bud. missing u big time. Loved u like a brother. Todd Whiteman
PS. full told me to join river daves place and im sorry it had to come to this to get me to join. The river will not be the same...

Sorry for your loss. Fuller always put a smile on my face when I saw him . Great guy , huge heart . River will never be the same without that spectra running up and down the strip....

speeddmn

Reaction score
RIP Greg. I had the opportunity to hang out with him a few times and he was always smiling. He came over to the upper sandbar and even gave some of my buddies rides in his boat. He will be missed!

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
I never really met Greg...saw him at Needles running up and down the river...this is sad news for any of us that boat...

What happened??? Is it too early to tell us...?

Mike

jh4rt

Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Man... I'd have liked to seen him one more time. Believe it or not, Greg taught me how to sail. We were in sixth grade and he lived on a lake and we would go damn near every afternoon to his dock and sail his lazer. Man, we liked speed then, and still. I hooked back up with Greg on this board. Saw a picture of him and that Spectra, after not seing him for 25 years, and knew right away that it was him. We talked a bunch and made "tentative" plans to have a beer; go for a boat ride... Well, never happened & now never will. Cheers to him and all of his river friends. You'll be missed, kid.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
So sad to hear about Greg's passing. I still have a video on my phone of him a few weekends ago at RoadRunner. I watched it and couldn't help but smile. Every time I saw Greg he always had a smile on his face and seemed to be enjoying life to the fullest. If he was on the water you could always look forward to a speed run or six from Greg wherever you were watching from shore. RIP buddy. Make sure to have a cold one with Danny and Trevor. We'll miss you on the water.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
never met the man, but i hat hearing stuff like this. Sounds like he was well loved and respected.....god speed

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
What a bum deal...I heard about that this weekend and couldn't believe it. One of the 1st times I met him is when Dave asked me to make that video and Dave asked if Greg could ride along...no worries and we were off. The man loved to go fast and have a few pops...I will miss BS ing with him...RIP.

All smiles!

[video=youtube;ABfNXzW5P54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABfNXzW5P54&feature=player_embedded[/video]

stickman07

Reaction score
Sux to hear such sad news, God speed & prayers for family & friends. 😔

Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone. I have read these posts all the way thru at least twenty times....Sobbing and smiling. Thank you.
Greg loved his river family and now I know why!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
So sad to hear about Greg's passing. I still have a video on my phone of him a few weekends ago at RoadRunner. I watched it and couldn't help but smile. Every time I saw Greg he always had a smile on his face and seemed to be enjoying life to the fullest. If he was on the water you could always look forward to a speed run or six from Greg wherever you were watching from shore. RIP buddy. Make sure to have a cold one with Danny and Trevor. We'll miss you on the water.

That's the same night I keep thinking about. Was an epic night fir sure. He will be missed for sure. He was one of ghost people I was always excited to run into at the bar.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone. I have read these posts all the way thru at least twenty times....Sobbing and smiling. Thank you.
Greg loved his river family and now I know why!

Sorry for the loss of your Brother. Thank you for posting your thoughts. He definitely had a lot of friends at the river. Like I said in my post, I only met him once and was looking forward to seeing him again this weekend in Needles. I really can't quit thinking about this unexpected loss.

FordRacing250

Reaction score
Just heard about this today. Only met Greg once, but he left an impression. Wide open is all I can say.
R.I.P. Greg

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
Just got the news. I met Greg years back at Fox's, always a highlight to bump into on the Strip. Last time I saw him was in November. Sad news. RIP Greg.

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
It was always so much fun to see that "blue boat" hauling the mail all over, and over, and over again at the river. I can honestly say that I've never seen someone drive their boat all day long like Greg did. He is a fixture in Parker that will be missed greatly. In 20 years he will be a true legend with people that knew and did not. "Hey remember that blue Spectra that was on the gas all day long, that was cool!! Those were the days"

RIP and thanks for all the memories to come.

FASTJTBT144

Reaction score
RIP Buddy I had the chance to meet Greg @ one of Tom Papps deals great guy and he drove that boat like
no other.

LB247XS

Reaction score
RIP GREG i had the pleasure of meeting him at last years Needles regatta on sat. morning.very enjoyable conversation we had and then watch him wheel his boat all day long wide open.ill remember that day for a loooonnngggg time:thumbup:

GODSPEED GREG:thumbup::thumbup:

Reaction score
What a bum deal...I heard about that this weekend and couldn't believe it. One of the 1st times I met him is when Dave asked me to make that video and Dave asked if Greg could ride along...no worries and we were off. The man loved to go fast and have a few pops...I will miss BS ing with him...RIP.

All smiles!

[video=youtube;ABfNXzW5P54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABfNXzW5P54&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The ride of a life time:thumbup:

Godspeed