WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

GodSpeed buddy

SuperJet

Reaction score
I was just going through some photos of the October meet for SCJB and came accross this one. RIP

109.jpg

Just Electric

freway offramp panhandler
Reaction score
was a really cool service in his memory today met alot of his extended family and some ggod ppeps RIP bud

jetboatmatt

Reaction score
Saw him go by Roadrunner a few times with a huge grin on his face! He loved to drive that boat!! Never met him but knowing how much he was liked and seeing how happy he was boating, sad to know he's gone!! Would have liked to have net him!! Rest in Peace man!!! I hope God has a nice boat for you up there!!!!

Just Electric

freway offramp panhandler
Reaction score
greg at the last gathering :thumbup:
[video=vimeo;61688968]http://vimeo.com/61688968[/video]

Gary74

Reaction score
Thanks to all the fine memories, and nice words. Special thanks to jeremy, tom, tbone, dave, wheeler, and all those I have met on the river. more time was spent in the garage repairing for speed than on the water. All was fun, see you soon.
Dad Fuller

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks to all the fine memories, and nice words. Special thanks to jeremy, tom, tbone, dave, wheeler, and all those I have met on the river. more time was spent in the garage repairing for speed than on the water. All was fun, see you soon.
Dad Fuller

Welcome to the board Gary. Let me know when you want to start putting together his river tribute.

RD