WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Golden Globes?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
God I love her...

RD

4 of the best minutes you can spend on YouTube

I'll watch From Dusk Til Dawn until her dance ends then the movie turns to a Zombie-fest shit-show and I hate watching Zombies especially after Selma has just danced in a bikini for me :eek:

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 4.52.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 4.53.16 PM.png

wzuber

Reaction score
... I just looked for it what I found was way better than the one that I originally saw...damn!!!...
wth.....come on dude....don't bogart those pix now...lol
link er up...

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
wth.....come on dude....don't bogart those pix now...lol
link er up...
...I would love to post the several pictures that are very explicit... except then I would be on the list of those who are banned...

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Anyone watching? Ricky Gervais is pretty funny.

I never understood why anyone would watch an awards ceremony on television. And even more amazing is that it is awarded for the trash that Hollywood has turned out in the last year.

I mean seriously, when was the last time Hollywood turned out a movie that was absolutely spectacular? A must-see? A performance that was so convincing that you forgot who the actor was? Most are mediocre at best. The stories are a rehash of others, the acting is rote hackery of the worst order. The storyline(s) are predictable. Examine the films that did receive an award this year, the performance(s) that got an award...consider the films of years past that were truly award-worthy. Did any of the drivel turned out in 2019 meet or exceed previous winners? I would argue they did not. That's my real problem with all of those sorts of awards. They are awarded for being the best, of a lot of not very good films.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
If anyone believes this wasn’t scripted, you’ve been had big time by Ricki and Hollywood. All the money in Hollywood couldn’t buy this attention...

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Pat Sajak is funny in his own right...

On Thursday, after the brouhaha all week revolving around the potent criticism of Hollywood celebrities by comedian Rick Gervais at last Sunday’s Golden Globes, Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak issued another one of his hilarious tweets, this time taking Gervais’ characterization of Hollywood celebrities as knowing “nothing about the real world” and taking it to new heights.

Sajak quipped, “I’m sick of hearing how we celebrities are in some kind of bubble and we don’t understand real life. When I’m out in public and people approach me, I’m always interested in what they have to say to my security detail.”

Last August, Sajak slammed celebrities, tweeting that he was nobly taking it upon himself to advise America, but he might need some time:

“As you probably know, we celebrities are uniquely qualified to tell you how to live and what to think, and I take that responsibility seriously. I’m working hard, and I expect to have my list of rules available in a week or so. Meantime, just do your best on your own.”

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I never understood why anyone would watch an awards ceremony on television. And even more amazing is that it is awarded for the trash that Hollywood has turned out in the last year.

I mean seriously, when was the last time Hollywood turned out a movie that was absolutely spectacular? A must-see? A performance that was so convincing that you forgot who the actor was? Most are mediocre at best. The stories are a rehash of others, the acting is rote hackery of the worst order. The storyline(s) are predictable. Examine the films that did receive an award this year, the performance(s) that got an award...consider the films of years past that were truly award-worthy. Did any of the drivel turned out in 2019 meet or exceed previous winners? I would argue they did not. That's my real problem with all of those sorts of awards. They are awarded for being the best, of a lot of not very good films.
A lot of the problems comes from greats like Clint Eastwood not being recognized because he ain't an idiot liberals......HW would go broke if they depended on guys like me buying tickets to anything