WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Golden Retriever (in the market)

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Western outdoors has a add for pups if you’re close to chino there is dog training area across from the gun club they will give you a contact

J&k beer can

Reaction score
It took us 5 yrs to get another golden after our others passed.
We tryd the adoption thing and that was a big play games and keep donating to be consider..

So we went with these guys..

not cheap but she has been breeding goldens for 20yrs..
he is 10 months old now..
bently 1.jpeg
IMG_20221016_172646664.jpg
IMG_20230112_130213474.jpg

LB247XS

Reaction score
It took us 5 yrs to get another golden after our others passed.
We tryd the adoption thing and that was a big play games and keep donating to be consider..

So we went with these guys..

not cheap but she has been breeding goldens for 20yrs..
he is 10 months old now..
View attachment 1197492 View attachment 1197494 View attachment 1197493
Handsome puppers right there👍😎

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
We had 6 Goldens and two huge litters of Purebred Goldens since marriage Great dogs ! , we opted for our Lab simply because of shedding

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Goldens lose more hair than our Siberian Husky did. I still can't believe it. Cool dogs but I could never deal with that on a long term basis. Good luck in your search.

timstoy

Reaction score
Goldens lose more hair than our Siberian Husky did. I still can't believe it. Cool dogs but I could never deal with that on a long term basis. Good luck in your search.
After losing our big lab Hudson last year we've waited and waited now we're in the market anybody got any hookups or contacts for golden retriever pups
Dave, EarpRider here on RPD got a Golden from a breeder in Big River if lm not mistaken. You might PM him and mention my name. We worked together years ago and a great guy!

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
I know a family at Lost Lake breeds theirs. Last name of Smith. I'll see if I can find contact info, Im pretty sure they're in the Riverside area.

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
Goldens are the best dogs, we've got our second one now. Our first was the absolute best dog ever, sweet, gentle, smart, somewhat protective. I know everyone says that their dog is the best, but literally everyone that met her said it. Unfortunately lost her to cancer.
The latest one is a good dog, a little dingy, ball obsessed, and afraid of everything! But sweet as can be! The bond she has with our granddaughter is amazing.

Good luck on your search!

LB247XS

Reaction score
Dave, EarpRider here on RPD got a Golden from a breeder in Big River if lm not mistaken. You might PM him and mention my name. We worked together years ago and a great guy!
Thanks Uncle Tim👍👍

LB247XS

Reaction score
I know a family at Lost Lake breeds theirs. Last name of Smith. I'll see if I can find contact info, Im pretty sure they're in the Riverside area.
Thank you that would be great👍

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
The golden personality and disposition fit my family perfectly but after two in a row with health problems we get golden lab mixes.

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Buddy is my 2nd Golden, they are great dogs.

Attachments

• 5C7A7A13-ED70-43EF-A375-840B04EEFB9C.jpeg
    5C7A7A13-ED70-43EF-A375-840B04EEFB9C.jpeg
    696.6 KB · Views: 30

HBCraig

Reaction score
After losing our big lab Hudson last year we've waited and waited now we're in the market anybody got any hookups or contacts for golden retriever pups
We are a foster family for.a golden Retriever rescue. We have 3 to 8 possible goldens at any time that we can get ahold of
PM me if you're interested and I cam tell you how.to fill oit the form online and get on the list to adopt

Ricks raft

Reaction score
Our current yellow lab loses more fur than any dog I’ve had By far. I literally don’t know how shes not bald. I’ve had 5 black labs and a golden retriever. The golden lost a bit of fur but it’s more like hair and easy to pick up.🤷‍♂️

4Waters

Reaction score
Our current yellow lab loses more fur than any dog I’ve had By far. I literally don’t know how shes not bald. I’ve had 5 black labs and a golden retriever. The golden lost a bit of fur but it’s more like hair and easy to pick up.🤷‍♂️
Don't get a Coonhound, it's fukn horrible, year round sheading that is 100× more than our golden

nameisbond

Reaction score
The American Kennel Club has a puppy for sale section on their site. It sometimes has older dogs too. Forget the link, just Google AKC puppies and you should find it.

HBCraig

Reaction score

If you find one or want to know what's coming in let me know. DM me your cell and I can send you some. We can take a dog in as a foster and you can come look at him or her

Mikes56

Reaction score
We’ve got a 5 year old male that’s been neutered, and he’s still psycho lol. Im using the vibrate part of a shock collar to train him, kinda. Great dogs!

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
We were extremely fortunate. We rescued our wonderful GR from the Ventura County Animal Shelter when he was about 1 yr old. Great dog. View attachment 1198783 View attachment 1198784

I was at sea when my wife and daughters happened to go by the Animal Shelter and initially saw him. There were 2 other families who also wanted him. My wife and daughters won out. We never learned his background. He was a very good dog for us. Great family dog. Big male, over 100 lbs. He lived a healthy life, other than eating friggin’ rocks. That was a few $$ at the Vet. He lived to 12 yrs old. Kinda seemed like he was somehow meant to be our dog.