D19

Reaction score
Where’s the go to place/website?
Are there any brands to avoid.
What’s good? What isn’t?

Last edited:

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
What are you using cart for? The new lithium is amazing & maintenance free. We've had great luck with Trojan, for flooded batts, but you pay a premium. How old is cart & what brand & voltage? Usually buying local is easiest but haven't shopped batts online lately. You are welcome to call or text me if you have other questions. I will be in the truck moving to LOTO so can't check this thread while driving.
Rob
925-421-59six nine

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Where’s the go to place/website?
Are there any brands to avoid.
What’s good? What isn’t?

What kind of cart? I have always had the powerwise chargers and they work good. If you have a charger you can get it repaired. I would call “the cart guy” in banning. His prices are fair. Either way i would call a few cart shops for charger recommendations and then google the model number, if you buy a cheap charger it will take forever to charge.

Batteries i would stick with trojan or crown and nothing else. Stay away from the costco batteries no matter how tempting, there life span is 50% of the others and there run time between charges is 20% less. Last time I called about 15 different battery places, there was one in hemet that had the trojans for $117, that was pre covid so who knows now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
This weekend come get it make a offer and it yours shit package deal with trailer

Motor Boater

Reaction score
Good topic. I have a 98 club car 48 volt. I’m going to be leaving it at a cabin all summer so it won’t get driven for weeks at a time. I’m wondering if I need to invest in a smart charger so I can leave it plugged in all the time?

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Good topic. I have a 98 club car 48 volt. I’m going to be leaving it at a cabin all summer so it won’t get driven for weeks at a time. I’m wondering if I need to invest in a smart charger so I can leave it plugged in all the time?

I wouldn’t worry about it if its every 4 weeks. I would make sure its charged before i leave and make sure there isnt anything left on thats drawing on the batteries. Check the water levels when you come out and let it rip.

D19

Reaction score
What are you using cart for? The new lithium is amazing & maintenance free. We've had great luck with Trojan, for flooded batts, but you pay a premium. How old is cart & what brand & voltage? Usually buying local is easiest but haven't shopped batts online lately. You are welcome to call or text me if you have other questions. I will be in the truck moving to LOTO so can't check this thread while driving.
Rob
925-421-59six nine

What kind of cart? I have always had the powerwise chargers and they work good. If you have a charger you can get it repaired. I would call “the cart guy” in banning. His prices are fair. Either way i would call a few cart shops for charger recommendations and then google the model number, if you buy a cheap charger it will take forever to charge.

Batteries i would stick with trojan or crown and nothing else. Stay away from the costco batteries no matter how tempting, there life span is 50% of the others and there run time between charges is 20% less. Last time I called about 15 different battery places, there was one in hemet that had the trojans for $117, that was pre covid so who knows now.

I don't know the year, I think it's an early 2000 36 volt EZGO. I bought it yesterday, but still need to go pick it up. I think I got a killer deal on it. I will spiffy it up a little then take it to our river house for our family to use.

I have some chargers for sale

How much, what kind and where are you located?

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
I don't know the year, I think it's an early 2000 36 volt EZGO. I bought it yesterday, but still need to go pick it up. I think I got a killer deal on it. I will spiffy it up a little then take it to our river house for our family to use.

How much, what kind and where are you located?

Search the for sale ads for mine

Reactions: D19

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
just put a lift kit and batteries and a lighting kit and rear seat call me it’s a weekend deal . I have no room 562-841-2533

D19

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the Centennials GC2000 batteries? Batt Systems in Anaheim has those. I've never heard of them and can't find any reviews.