• New body
  • New batteries with fill system
  • New Rims and Tires
  • New Lift Kit
  • New Stereo and speakers
  • Forward/reverse handle
  • stock motor and controller
  • Brand new MODZ Max36 15 Amp Charger.
Besides all the new stuff, it needs some more work and I've decided to get a newer one instead of invest in this older one. But for someone that can do the work themselves this would be a great cart .

It runs just fine and everything is working, but I had Premier Golf Cars in Lake Havasu City take a look at it, and they recommend:
1 - Both axle seals are leaking. Recommend axle seals, bearings and complete brake replacement. Backing plates, pads and cables.
2 - Rear leaf springs are worn out and bushings are gone. Recommend new springs and bushings with hardware.
3 - accessories not working properly. Stereo, lights and battery meter. Recommend rewire complete car.
4 - Frontend. There is play in the front suspension and spindles. Recommend a line frontend, center steering wheel and replace missing bolts and front bushings and bearings. We do not use the type of lift kit you have because it is low quality(they bend and break easily)
5 - There are other cosmetic things. Such as missing rear bumper, missing hardware in sill plates, old floor mat and missing front decal.

I have a bill of sale, but no title. I'm working on trying to get a title, but that's proving difficult. I thought I had more pictures which included the batteries, but I don't. I've add the one pic that shows the missing panel, where you can partially see the batteries.

Please PM me with only reasonable offers. We will be back in town on 9/1.
PXL_20210805_212818015.MP.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20210807_00160586.jpg
    PXL_20210807_00160586.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

riverroyal

Reaction score
999.99. Take that cheap asses

Edit. I just read the entire thing
299.99 now

idk

Reaction score
$ 302. what are you looking for with no title?

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
That's a newer front cowl(body)
Looks like it has a handle for forward/reverse, correct?
Is it a DCS(drive control system) ?
Stock motor & controller? What charger? What kind of batteries?

JimBoCA

Reaction score
I did not say anywhere that I had expectations, I asked for reasonable offers in a PM, but feel free to have fun with this bidding, if it goes on for a while someone may win. I needed a cart quickly and this one came up and was promised a title, yes my mistake and I'm paying for it now. But, I've been completely up-front and honest so I was hoping to not get bashed, but should have known better.

As stated in the OP, yes it's a brand new body. It has the forward/reverse handle, stock motor and controller, not sure about DCS. Brand new MODZ Max36 15 Amp Charger. I thought I had more pictures which included the batteries, but I don't. I've add the one pic that shows the missing panel, where you can partially see the batteries.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
No idea what these go for but would be fun for a while, based upon the prior bids, i got 2500$ on it!

Yldboyz

Reaction score
How about you do a raffle, divide your let go price by the number of tickets available to win the cart.

JimBoCA

Reaction score
For me it only mattered because a dealer won't take it as trade. I was just curious what they would do and they won't even quote without a title. But yes, in general I didn't think most people would care so was a little surprised to hear that, but I've never dealt with used carts besides this one.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I have probably owned 10-12 carts in my life time, i think only once I had a title and I think it was fake lol.
If you want to make it street legal to drive in AZ. Don’t you need a title for the plates and insurance?

Reactions: DWC

boatnam2

Reaction score
Yes street legal you would probably need something.

JimBoCA

Reaction score
Well, the bidding seems to have stopped. I'm asking 5K but will take the best offer I have which is now up to 3K, I will be back in town Wednesday night and be there until the 12th.