WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Golf Cart Question...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Didn't know where to put this, so I figured this would be a start. I have a really nice lifted EZ-GO electric. It was my Mom's, she passed in 2012. Later on in '12 I was toting the kids around on some trails, and cooked the speed control. Well, it has been sitting in my race hauler since then. So, here's the question: Anybody ever convert one to a gas motor? It needn't be a cart motor, could be just about anything. I am not opposed to cannibalizing the motor on the axle currently, or may make a coupler and a jack shaft. Ideas, input or pics would be greatly appreciated.

warlock250

Reaction score
Didn't know where to put this, so I figured this would be a start. I have a really nice lifted EZ-GO electric. It was my Mom's, she passed in 2012. Later on in '12 I was toting the kids around on some trails, and cooked the speed control. Well, it has been sitting in my race hauler since then. So, here's the question: Anybody ever convert one to a gas motor? It needn't be a cart motor, could be just about anything. I am not opposed to cannibalizing the motor on the axle currently, or may make a coupler and a jack shaft. Ideas, input or pics would be greatly appreciated.
You can do a honda 24hp conversion . Lots of those done over the years.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You can do a honda 24hp conversion . Lots of those done over the years.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I've seen a couple of those. It seems every "kit" is for a gas cart. I have to see if I can track down an axle from one of them.