WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good BMW mechanic in Corona/Riverside area

jadenchick

Reaction score
Well, the little X3 won't start. Went to the movies last night and came out and it wouldn't start. Checked the battery and its a green light. Called my insurance co. for a jump, maybe it needed to be charged and nada. So, maybe an alternator or a starter. I'm out of my league on replacing those parts, I googled the info and it took an experienced diyer 3 days to change the starter. Had the car towed to my house. Called BMW of Riverside they want $$$$$ just to look at it. Looking for a good mechanic that won't screw me. Worse case I have a tow set up for Monday morning to go to BMW of Riverside. Thank you!!!

C-2

Reaction score
Jim's German Auto in Corona behind the Fender Museum. He's a boater too, start talking Havi and about his Hallett:thumbsup

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
I have used the Beemer Clinic in Riverside for a new clutch and starter. His service was great and pricing was spot on. He was honest and didn't over sell me. He could have hit me for a new pressure plate, but said I could get one more clutch out of the one I had.

BTW, on the starter, he pointed out the problem before I even knew it existed. He was also honest in saying it would be less expensive to do it with the clutch. He could have waited until the starter went south then charged me more for the repair.

He was about half what Riverside BMW wanted.

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/local/103664179204016973344/about

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jadenchick

Reaction score
I'm calling Beemer clinic in the morning, thanks for the recommendation.