WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good Breakfast Place

Joe mama

Reaction score
That looks nice and the weather should be nice. Kido has softball tourney in RSM in the AM so was wondering if there was a good place down there.

sirbob

Reaction score
Might try Paul's kitchen near mission viejo mall or Corkey's in ladera ranch - both off crown valley parkway when you come inland off the 5 - then head down Antonio to RSM ..,

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Just saw your post. There's an IHOP at the corner of Ave. de las Banderas and Ave. de las Flores. Here's the map but the IHOP is actually right next to the Subway. Idk why it's showing the other side of the street but it's not. It's a very nice location, good food!:)

View attachment 319843

IHOP!?!?! REALLY!! Wtf! Lol.

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
Try Stacks in mission Viejo or Dana point. Nothing fancy but good food and reasonable. RJ's in Dana Point is also real good. No views but good food for fair price :thumbup:

Joe mama

Reaction score
Found this place on alicia called Surfin Donuts. Pretty good food and a lot of people. Not just donuts they will make you anything and it taste like home cooking. :thumbup:

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Corky's in Ladera Ranch is great.

Hands down Corky's is the BEST.

Just found out that Cuca's in Foothill Ranch serves breakfast on the weekends. Killer breakfast Burritos along with great Mexican food all the time. They are 100 times better than Celinda's.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
I'll have to try Cuca's on my way home this week. I sometimes take Alton to Portola anyways, so I'll be driving right by it. I haven't had Celinda's in several months, the last two times I ate there it wasn't very good. Btw, they're are opening a Panda Express next to TJ Max, it should be open at the end of this month.:thumbup:

Cuca's ~ Try the chicken or shredded beef crunchy tacos.

Panda will be way better than going into Pavilions. :thumbup:

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
Used to be BC Cafe. One in Rancho too. Actually the place used to be in Pneumonia on the corner of East End and Holt. Went there all the time when I was a kid.

Lol, me too. Went to Cal Poly. BC is short for Breakfast at Carl's. That was the name of the original restaurant.:thumbup:

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Lol, me too. Went to Cal Poly. BC is short for Breakfast at Carl's. That was the name of the original restaurant.:thumbup:

Never knew that. Kickback Jack was around back then though. It was the little mascot rabbit.

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
Never knew that. Kickback Jack was around back then though. It was the little mascot rabbit.

I'm talking mid-late 80's. I'm not familiar with Kickback Jacks but BC/Carls was a favorite the morning after a big party when I was in college.

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
I'm talking mid-late 80's. I'm not familiar with Kickback Jacks but BC/Carls was a favorite the morning after a big party when I was in college.

Same time I'm talking about. You were in college. I was a little boy. That's probably the reason I remember the rabbit and all the memorabilia they sold displaying it. One year my dad got fed up with Chino AYSO so we went and played in Pomona. Only white guy on the team. Anyway that year we practically ate there every Saturday.

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
Same time I'm talking about. You were in college. I was a little boy. That's probably the reason I remember the rabbit and all the memorabilia they sold displaying it. One year my dad got fed up with Chino AYSO so we went and played in Pomona. Only white guy on the team. Anyway that year we practically ate there every Saturday.

I was probably too hung over to notice the rabbit, lol:skull