Good covid vid

Eliminator21vdrive

Reaction score

dspracing

Reaction score
very interesting. Thanks for sharing!

4Waters

Reaction score
Guy says Vaccine is a Bio Weapon that will cause immune issues 6-8 months later.
Very interesting.
Not sure if this is the same video but I watched one that said this vaccine (MRNA type Phizer, Moderna) that has been developed alongside Chinese engineers from the country that developed this virus could alter your DNA in a fashion that at a later date we could be sprayed by a chemical (Think Chem Trails) that could cause death in hours. It would be an easy way for China to take over the world.

This is way out in left field but it make you think.

HCP3

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the same video but I watched one that said this vaccine (MRNA type Phizer, Moderna) that has been developed alongside Chinese engineers from the country that developed this virus could alter your DNA in a fashion that at a later date we could be sprayed by a chemical (Think Chem Trails) that could cause death in hours. It would be an easy way for China to take over the world.

This is way out in left field but it make you think.

No. This video is less conspiracy and more factual.

Basically vitamin D deficiency is the leading cause of extreme covid cases.

He is not anti-vaccine, but instead explains it is not a "vaccine" by definition, and it is way too early to accept it. Auto-immune problems have been shown in other mRNA "vaccine" studies.

Last edited:

Tom Slick

Reaction score
For centuries doctors in the United States have been allowed to treat their patients with therapeutics when the patient is ill. But the government removed that right with Covid-19. Doctors were told to send their sick patience home to quarantine and only go to the hospital if they were in dire straights. As per Dr. Ryan Cole's speech, the only way that a government can legally create and administer a vaccine is because there are no other cures for the illness. Since the scamdemic started doctors around the world have shown great results from known and available therapeutics, but were silenced when ever they tried to present their cases. Now the government is pushing the untested and unproven vaccine on citizens. So in a nut shell, the government mandates that doctors are not allowed to treat patients. This allows them to claim that there is no cure. This allows them to legally develop and administer a vaccine. A vaccine that was supposedly developed in less than 12 months, is untested, unproven and doesn't cure the virus, yet 10's of millions are running out to get vaccinated. Is nobody going to question the motive?

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
MRNA has been in research for years from Sars and Mers outbreaks.

Reactions: BTR

gmnhra

Reaction score
I posted this elsewhere but with a "N" of one....me...I obtained Ivermectin thru back channels (Kaiser said "not on protocol") on day 7 of moderate Covid symptoms (66 yrs old, a bit of a Dad body, Asthma ..).....2 days later....almost 100% better..

Something very fishy with whole scamdemic

SoCalDave

Reaction score
There are currently 7 of us living under one 1700sqft roof and 3 of those 7 have contracted the virus. We get tested twice a day through our studies with Caltech and SIL, grandson and myself have yet to contract it. My wife was the first (3 weeks ago) and suffered the most and still has symptoms. She has always had low levels of Vitamin D and used to take supplements but had stopped taking them about 6 months ago leading me to believe this was a factor in her struggle.
Interesting video.

HCP3

Reaction score
MRNA has been in research for years from Sars and Mers outbreaks.

From what I can find, the first mRNA influenza clinical trial in humans was in 2015. 357 people, but the first mRNA vaccine to be approved was not approved for use until 2020. Covid-19.

C-2

Reaction score
So I'm good to go? 🤘😃

IMG-5257.jpg

C-2

Reaction score
The paste is horrible!!! I take 2cc of injectable orally every 2 weeks. A couple vets that we use highly recommended it. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on man, it's Apple flavor!

On a similar note, this time last year our (really) old Lab couldn't hardly move and we scooped him up and took him over to the vet to be put down. Of course, it was COVID and a completely cluster fuck. So we brought him home and I remembered reading that Bute could also be used on dogs. I went to the local bootleg vet med place and bought a big ass bottle of Bute tabs.

Gave the Lab a pill and the next day he was up and walking with all pain gone. He's still doing great, but I need to make another Bute run...when you're buying scrip drugs on the downlow you gotta take whatever they give ya, so we'll see what happens. I would hate to give him injections.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
I trust a Vet more than an MD. The Vet went to Med School same as a Doctor AND THEN picked a species of animal to go to Vet School for. More Training, Less Bureaucracy and their patients can't talk or tell them lies either. Just saying. :D

Reactions: C-2

instagator

Reaction score
I think this guy has shoved to much vitamin D up his Ass and lost realty.

C-2

Reaction score
I trust a Vet more than an MD. The Vet went to Med School same as a Doctor AND THEN picked a species of animal to go to Vet School for. More Training, Less Bureaucracy and their patients can't talk or tell them lies either. Just saying. :D

You want to hear something crazy - most equine vets (who work out of their trucks) make +- $75,000/yr. Tough gig, they bust their asses for that money, which is why it's hard to find and keep a good equine vet. It must drive them crazy knowing a manager at In n Out makes double their salary.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
You want to hear something crazy - most equine vets (who work out of their trucks) make +- $75,000/yr. Tough gig, they bust their asses for that money, which is why it's hard to find and keep a good equine vet. It must drive them crazy knowing a manager at In n Out makes double their salary.
Agreed. And the in n out mgr prolly doesn't have a degree either.

4Waters

Reaction score
That's my cousin, she's an equine vet.

C-2

Reaction score
That's my cousin, she's an equine vet.

Two people in this world that I pay little money; yet, they keep my ass out of big time $$$ trouble - the accountant/tax guy, and the horse vet.

I respect them, best of luck to her :)

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
Well ask them what their student loan balance is. It is depressing.