WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good ending to a high speed chase.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I waited 1-2 minutes for the video to load but no luck. Maybe it's my 14.4K internet speed.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I waited 1-2 minutes for the video to load but no luck. Maybe it's my 14.4K internet speed.
Mine was buffering on/off the entire clip.....but man, I feel bad for that poor tree.
Had a car crash last night a block and a half from my house. Nailed a tree in center median. Chit-chat I heard when I walked down was he was racing another car.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Too bad no narrative. This was an almost 10 minute video that I screen shotted the ending.
I’m not from so cal but would have been cool if Stu was on it. 😀

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Mine was buffering on/off the entire clip.....but man, I feel bad for that poor tree.
I tried just now. Same problem. When I posted I previewed first and it worked fine then.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Just watched it, no buffering at all.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Probably uploaded from an apple product. LOL :p

Mototrig

Reaction score
Impacting one foot forward would have had a very different outcome for the driver. Lucky

rrrr

Reaction score
The tree barely moved.

It's amazing how stout a 8"-10" tree is. They'll cut a car in half and just suffer a little stripped bark.

The cities around here plant trees 25' apart on the medians, and when they grow to 6" inches or so become killers. In 2009, my 23 year old kid's best friend, who we had known since he was nine and considered a second son, was killed on a rainy night when he hit a tree on a median.

He hit the inside curb, lost control, and went across the road into the tree. His Four Runner was wrapped around the trunk, and when the vehicle was removed, the only trace of the tragedy was broken glass imbedded in the tree.

It certainly changed my feelings about trees on medians. They look nice and make the greenies feel good, but they're deadly obstructions that can kill even at low speeds.