WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good for the Goose!!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Good for the Goose, good for the gander ... that needs to apply for all the crooks in our government,.. to try to put the blame of the civil unrest on one person is just a huge cover up for the rest to hide... what happened at the capitol building, though horrible.... was just a speck of what could have happened.. the platform that the elected officals use to get what they want,... not what the people want needs to come down... what pelosi did, IMO, ripping up the presidents speech, and saying she was going to the white house and pulling Trump out by his hair should have had her removed from office.. the threats that all of them make and over use of power needs to stop... some level of respect needs to be restored,.. and they need to start running this country FOR THE PEOPLE!!!.. we need a DOJ that is not driven by foreign money,..

Clean the swamp needs to continue.... EO 's that are destroying Americans and their way of life, putting millions out of work,..some of the stuff going on is just way to far fetched ... yyou wanna change a rooster to a hen, I'm fine with that... go ahead... but leave the GOVerment and the people it stands for out of the deal,, the gov. making me say it a hen, and not a rooster ,.. is just plain ole stupid... letting One man decide to open our boarders, with the use of a pen signing an EO,... with out the power of the people is not Goverment...... someone in "OUR" Goverment needs to grow a set and go on mainsteam TV and rip up the whole stack of EO"S that where just signed..

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Good for the Goose, good for the gander ... that needs to apply for all the crooks in our government,.. to try to put the blame of the civil unrest on one person is just a huge cover up for the rest to hide... what happened at the capitol building, though horrible.... was just a speck of what could have happened.. the platform that the elected officals use to get what they want,... not what the people want needs to come down... what pelosi did, IMO, ripping up the presidents speech, and saying she was going to the white house and pulling Trump out by his hair should have had her removed from office.. the threats that all of them make and over use of power needs to stop... some level of respect needs to be restored,.. and they need to start running this country FOR THE PEOPLE!!!.. we need a DOJ that is not driven by foreign money,..

Clean the swamp needs to continue.... EO 's that are destroying Americans and their way of life, putting millions out of work,..some of the stuff going on is just way to far fetched ... yyou wanna change a rooster to a hen, I'm fine with that... go ahead... but leave the GOVerment and the people it stands for out of the deal,, the gov. making me say it a hen, and not a rooster ,.. is just plain ole stupid... letting One man decide to open our boarders, with the use of a pen signing an EO,... with out the power of the people is not Goverment...... someone in "OUR" Goverment needs to grow a set and go on mainsteam TV and rip up the whole stack of EO"S that where just signed..

I was talking to a Montana Couple yesterday. I was fueling up and we began talking then with this 50 cent fuel increase, it changed to Politics and I was so interested in hearing this Couple saying "This Country Is @ a Breaking Point" and this Will not conrinue with out Consequences. before we finished there were approx . a dozen standing around from all different parts of the Us and Canada.

Be very Careful what you wish for=Lefties, there is a day of "Reckoning Coming"

P.S. Why is there a Fence with "Razor Wire" aroung the Top surroundint the Capitol? To protect these "important politicans'?

Then They are the ones Stopping Work on "The WALL" intended to protect The American Citizens?

Makes you wonder who in their Opinion is Important and whos isn't. Your Family, Neighbors, Town ETC.

The Damage these Evil trash have caused all can be traced back to letting things happen and then a Bit more and soon things are out of Control,

As they are now. I don't care if it is a Man,Woman, Child OR? You stop Bad Behavior the very First Time it occurs and make it Clear this is Not

going to happen again.

BUT!! we have No representavies to Fight, Push Back. The POS Republicans sure do not. AS 2FF said Pelosi should have been confronted right

then and there when she Disrespected President Trump, by ripping up his Speech. WTF? she does not deserve Respect. You Earn Respect.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Why does a politician pursue office? Who pays the bill? That’s who runs the country!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
After hearing about the "Stand Down" order from the Secretary of Defense, it got me wondering. They wish to purge "extremist and white nationalists" from the military. Who makes that call? Who decides who stays and who goes? What do those do who are relieved of service, and will they get their deserved benefits? Seems brazen, of just plain stupid, to get rid of those you've trained to fight.

At what point are National Guard replaced by UN "peace keepers"?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
When you realize they are destroying our nation on purpose, their actions make sense.

People can cry and moan about the "unacceptable violence" at the Capital all they want, but if you do, you don't understand the only resolution possible with these corrupt bastards.

Wake the fuck up.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Just like with Little "Rocket Man" Oblama would draw line In the Sand, and what did Rocket Man do? Well, he shot another Missle, so Tough Guy Oblama do? Well he drew another line in the sand and Scolded him and said Don't you dare do that again. RM gave us the "Finger"

Fast Forward Little Rocket Man pushed President Trump Once and only Once. He did understand the "Cheap Talk" days were over.

All the "LIBS" did Not Like that Policy. 🤔

530RL

Reaction score
Just like with Little "Rocket Man" Oblama would draw line In the Sand, and what did Rocket Man do? Well, he shot another Missle, so Tough Guy Oblama do? Well he drew another line in the sand and Scolded him and said Don't you dare do that again. RM gave us the "Finger"

Fast Forward Little Rocket Man pushed President Trump Once and only Once. He did understand the "Cheap Talk" days were over.

All the "LIBS" did Not Like that Policy. 🤔

Little Rocket Man tested missiles 27 times under Trump. Little Rocket man never stopped developing nuclear or missile capabilities under either president.

They certainly took different paths, but both Obama and Trump failed to stop Little Rocket Man from continuing on his merry way.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Little Rocket Man tested missiles 27 times under Trump. Little Rocket man never stopped developing nuclear or missile capabilities under either president.

They certainly took different paths, but both Obama and Trump failed to stop Little Rocket Man from continuing on his merry way.

Different Paths 🤣 That Little Fat Piss Ant knew damn well just how far to push this President. He may have moved forward a bit, but it was at a Snail's Pace compared when oblama was sitting on His Ass. NOW!!,, take into consideration that President Trump had his hands "FULL" fullfillingAll of his Campaign Promises ( WHAT A FIRST) running the Country, conducting a FullTime Defense of a Rentless attack by the "dim's" who did Nothing for the United States and it people. Then the "Bomb" Covid. No other President could have endured what this one has fighting a Virus that brought the World to it's Knees. He kept the Country afloat, continued the Defense of the Pathetic left and Deep State. He then brought a Miracle of the Vaccine out in record time that No one has given him credit for, and doing an Unhuman non stop Campaign for his Second Term, while "Sleepy" could'nt muster enough Energy to come out of his Basement.

Yes you are Right President Trump did Not Completly Stop RM, but I will promise you, if he did have a Second term all Issues and B.S. would have been dealt with once and for all.

There has never been anyone like him and never ever will be again, because President Trump had a Love for this Country and it Citizens along with being so sick of the Corrupt Trash in Washington and those who, Like "Sleepy" who is there for Getting all he can for as long as he can.
I understand we may never know, but with a second term and he could devote all attention on his Promises, Much of the Foolishness in the Country and the World would have been handled.

I for One felt very Confident when DJT was in Office and was very Happy to deal with any one that had a problem.

Have you ever Noticed that President Trump, No Matter where he was, Coming Or Going to Airforce 1 or His Helicopter he always took time to answer questions Off the Cuff, not scripted or Notes or B..S. he stood before the Camera and the Reporters and "Took It"

Now look @ "Sleepy" Chicken Shit in the past 3 days he gets up and stumbles through a Scripted Speech and does a pitiful job of that and then Right Off Stage. No Q&A H ecould Not do what President Trump did on a daily basis EVER.

Do you believe Any Coountry has any Respect for the USA?

I Don't. :rolleyes:

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Yep. They started laughing about 4-5 years ago. :rolleyes: 🤬
Dem or Republican, how in the fuk can you be OK with what is going on here? Most of these fukers have done nothing for 4-1/2 years except for spending time and our tax money trying to figure out what they can do to Trump next. It seems now they want to make everything fairy tales and pixey dust, again with our tax money. Look at that shit they did yesterday as Pelosi lets them stand up and cry about Jan. 6th. Fukn move on and do your fukn jobs. Come on man!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Funny how Rocket Man did test missles. Some did surprisingly well. Some of the videos also clearly showed middle-eastern looking men there observing.

North Korea didn't develope a nuke on their own. They were helped by Iran. Those are people who seem to chant "Death to America"

It's all right though, Jao will kiss their feet and give them money...while starving his own.

F'n great plan, don't you think?

brgrcru

Reaction score
I was talking to a Montana Couple yesterday. I was fueling up and we began talking then with this 50 cent fuel increase, it changed to Politics and I was so interested in hearing this Couple saying "This Country Is @ a Breaking Point" and this Will not conrinue with out Consequences. before we finished there were approx . a dozen standing around from all different parts of the Us and Canada.

Be very Careful what you wish for=Lefties, there is a day of "Reckoning Coming"

P.S. Why is there a Fence with "Razor Wire" aroung the Top surroundint the Capitol? To protect these "important politicans'?

Then They are the ones Stopping Work on "The WALL" intended to protect The American Citizens?

Makes you wonder who in their Opinion is Important and whos isn't. Your Family, Neighbors, Town ETC.

The Damage these Evil trash have caused all can be traced back to letting things happen and then a Bit more and soon things are out of Control,

As they are now. I don't care if it is a Man,Woman, Child OR? You stop Bad Behavior the very First Time it occurs and make it Clear this is Not

going to happen again.

BUT!! we have No representavies to Fight, Push Back. The POS Republicans sure do not. AS 2FF said Pelosi should have been confronted right

then and there when she Disrespected President Trump, by ripping up his Speech. WTF? she does not deserve Respect. You Earn Respect.

I have said many times . I would not shed one tear. If someone went, Kyle Rittenhouse in that building and a few other buildings, in the surrounding area !