WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good for this gal...

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Sucks that she had to go through that because of the jackass. That being said it is awesome that he got what he deserved. I am so tired of low-life’s taking advantage of people and stealing crap. There was a group of teens breaking into a home and the homeowner shooting and killing on here in Honolulu. The homeowner has been in jail ever since and the wife is in hiding because the teens have been harassing the family ever since.

ARGH!@#$#@ f’n losers in life need to be taken out more often!!!!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
She did good......Mortally wound the prick and let the adrenaline give him just enough strength to wander off and die. No mess out side of broken window. Perp dies slow and painfully as possible with his dying stench somewhere down the road.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Did he die ? Cops found his car crashed down the road the news said this morning

rrrr

Reaction score
There's so many things wrong with this sentence. The stuff that passes for journalism amazes me.

LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- A woman inside of her house fired one fatal shot at an attempted burglar in the southeast valley on Saturday afternoon, police said.

"Inside of her house"? MmmOK. "One fatal shot"? Sketchy.

"Attempted burglar"? What the hell is an "attempted burglar"?

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
There's so many things wrong with this sentence. The stuff that passes for journalism amazes me.

LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- A woman inside of her house fired one fatal shot at an attempted burglar in the southeast valley on Saturday afternoon, police said.

"Inside of her house"? MmmOK. "One fatal shot"? Sketchy.

"Attempted burglar"? What the hell is an "attempted burglar"?
Attempted? Didn’t compete it he got dead instead

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well, a burglar is one who steals, right?

...journalists would probably catch hell for saying "the target" entered the home, or the "prepared" resident "dispatched" the "vermin".

Good on her. She did what needed to be done, and the perp made his decision upon breaking the glass.

Seen it printed here a lot: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

HBCraig

Reaction score
In green valley no less. That's a good area I believe