WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good God, Boris Turned Into a Cuck!!!

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
hehe 'Boris'

boris.gif

RodnJen

Reaction score
From what I see, all those in power currently are nothing more than puppets, paid for by people who really don't like us...well, me and people like me at least.

So you are for campaign finance reform, excellent.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
That‘s what is happening now, economically. Good luck.
Damn right, Biden took office and jobs were slashed in the energy sector. Close to half a trillion towards "infrastructure"...that has to be done by union folk. Openned the borders for those that want freebies, not to mention those who want to peddle children and drugs....
You are correct, the working families are going to be buried by the overburden of the liberal ideals.

When the last dem was in office, and pulled the "too big to fail" BS, I saw the writing on the wall. When they got back into power, it would be worse...this shit show is just starting. I'm glad you seem happy. The day is still young, and evening still seems far off. When there is nothing left in the coffers for the freeloaders, what happens then? In your perfect utopia, who picks up the check? I'm far enough removed from society that my family and I will be quite safe for some time. When looters hit your local stores, for food, not shoes, who will you call? The same police or military you vote not to back? You say you want law and order, and then vote for illegal immigration and politicians that promote lawlessness.

I'm not really much of a Republican, but currently very anti-Dem. I can no longer find any common ground with them. There are actually few things I agree with mainstream Republicans...but at least there is some common ground.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
So you are for campaign finance reform, excellent.
As in HR1? Surely you can't see this as reform? A different way to finance, absolutely, but HR1 is a CF of unknown proportions. But maybe much like Obamacare, let's pass it to see what's in it.