WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good Lord, What an EMBARRASSMENT

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Biden has Putin right where he wants him...

1623884516426.png

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
Agreed. But I would suggest that not everyone is scared to do anything. They mostly just don’t advertise.
I appreciate you agreeing with me but I would say if people aren't advertising their skepticism about the election that means they're hiding it and if they're hiding it...it's because they're scared. What is this, tactical apathy? Are we going to ignore our way out of this problem?

TeamGreene

Reaction score
So Biden gave Putin a list of the 16 things that he believed should be off limits to cyber hacking. WTF? So doe that mean that there are things that are ok to hack? What a fucking joke. Congrats to all you assholes who voted for this.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
I don't know who you hang around with, but if the topic ever comes up, I sure as shit let ANYONE know how I feel about our current president and the scamdemic, as well as the totally rigged election.

Maybe use a smaller brush to paint next time.

BTW I'm NEVER embarrassed about being an American or America.

I'm not embarrassed nor proud about being an American either because it's not really an accomplishment. It's pretty much a circumstance related to my ancestors getting on some boats a long time ago and it's got nothing to do with me nor anything I ever did or achieved. That's why I'm truly baffled at why people get embarrassed as members of a group over something that someone in the group does as an individual.

I can however understand being embarrassed as a member of a group that's supposed to do something as a group (like resist tyranny) and fails to do so. I'm not out there overthrowing the illegitimate government either so I include myself in that group that I hit with my big ass brush I guess.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'm not embarrassed nor proud about being an American either because it's not really an accomplishment. It's pretty much a circumstance related to my ancestors getting on some boats a long time ago and it's got nothing to do with me nor anything I ever did or achieved. That's why I'm truly baffled at why people get embarrassed as members of a group over something that someone in the group does as an individual.

I can however understand being embarrassed as a member of a group that's supposed to do something as a group (like resist tyranny) and fails to do so. I'm not out there overthrowing the illegitimate government either so I include myself in that group that I hit with my big ass brush I guess.

950D9B1C-98F9-4BF3-A407-AF7988300DCA.jpeg

sprintcvx

Reaction score

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

That was a long winded way of saying "I am a snowflake".

Enjoy your life in America as a nothing.

I feel completely different than you, as my ancestors died to allow you the right to waffle around and distain your amazing luck in being born in the greatest country on this Earth.

So yea, your ideals and mine are as far apart as could be.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
That was a long winded way of saying "I am a snowflake".

Enjoy your life in America as a nothing.

I feel completely different than you, as my ancestors died to allow you the right to waffle around and distain your amazing luck in being born in the greatest country on this Earth.

So yea, your ideals and mine are as far apart as could be.
I’m a snowflake and you’re a guy who’s proud of other people’s accomplishments merely because they were born in the same geographic political subdivision as you were, okay. I’m “a nothing” because I don’t have a big Chinese manufactured flag on my big mostly Mexican manufactured brodozer that’s parked at Walmart, fine.

I think one of the main problems with this country is it’s populated with a bunch of blowhards who feel like being born here is an achievement and who are VERY content to rest on the laurels of other people who are all dead or in their 90’s.

Your ancestors died for my freedom? Freedom to do what? Be compelled to stay home and be injected with experimental drugs because Bill Gates says so? Freedom to say whatever I want so long as it doesn’t offend someone who’s higher on the progressive stack than I am? Freedom to choose my own representatives so long as those representatives were also the ones that Dominion chose? It seems to me that if your sacred ancestors were alive today they’d have plenty of people to be pissed at, yet the only person you seem to be mad at is me for pointing all this shit out.

And the word is disdain, not distain. My ancestors died to give you that good public school education,don’t dishonor their sacrifice with poor spelling.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’m a snowflake and you’re a guy who’s proud of other people’s accomplishments merely because they were born in the same geographic political subdivision as you were, okay. I’m “a nothing” because I don’t have a big Chinese manufactured flag on my big mostly Mexican manufactured brodozer that’s parked at Walmart, fine.

I think one of the main problems with this country is it’s populated with a bunch of blowhards who feel like being born here is an achievement and who are VERY content to rest on the laurels of other people who are all dead or in their 90’s.

Your ancestors died for my freedom? Freedom to do what? Be compelled to stay home and be injected with experimental drugs because Bill Gates says so? Freedom to say whatever I want so long as it doesn’t offend someone who’s higher on the progressive stack than I am? Freedom to choose my own representatives so long as those representatives were also the ones that Dominion chose? It seems to me that if your sacred ancestors were alive today they’d have plenty of people to be pissed at, yet the only person you seem to be mad at is me for pointing all this shit out.

And the word is disdain, not distain. My ancestors died to give you that good public school education,don’t dishonor their sacrifice with poor spelling.

I gotta say, I kinda like your call out style.
I read your posts carefully, and i only differ with your statements about being born in America.
I count my lucky stars for that, having been in more than a few other Countries over my lifetime.

Other than that I agree with your outlook.
We are a Nation of complainers. The problem is sort of a catch 22.
We have enjoyed the best part of this shooting star and we do not know how to fight the enemy within. We all seem to have too much to lose to risk it for the biscuit. (Well, except me, I ain’t got shit)
This election was a crime. There is no doubt in my mind at all. But there doesn’t seem to be an Avenue of recourse? In the old days the people would have hung the traitors by now. No bullshit.
So where are the domestic leaders?
Where are those that would show us what to do?
They are the people we see making headlines as loony conspiracy radicals.
Personally, I have no fear of loss.
Im more than ready to go.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My tattoos and scars, coupled with my skin tone and often dirty hands or clothes, often lead people to make assumptions concerning my intellect. This may include my ability to speak English, read or even comprehend basic ideas. I have come to accept this. People will judge a book by it's cover. What I do find interesting is how a person can pass judgment on someone via the web, on what is usually a pretty friendly forum.

One can surely paint with a broad brush. The left and the right both do it. There are more than a handful here willing to risk everything. For some, it will not be the first time. Of course, there are those who will not leave the comfort of their homes. Their view and motivation may change, as the ensuing situation will be fluid. Time will tell us what happens, and who moves first.

Then again, I'm just a product of public schools and public libraries.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My tattoos and scars, coupled with my skin tone and often dirty hands or clothes, often lead people to make assumptions concerning my intellect. This may include my ability to speak English, read or even comprehend basic ideas. I have come to accept this. People will judge a book by it's cover. What I do find interesting is how a person can pass judgment on someone via the web, on what is usually a pretty friendly forum.

One can surely paint with a broad brush. The left and the right both do it. There are more than a handful here willing to risk everything. For some, it will not be the first time. Of course, there are those who will not leave the comfort of their homes. Their view and motivation may change, as the ensuing situation will be fluid. Time will tell us what happens, and who moves first.

Show off!
I’m a GED holder...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
GREATEST ELECTION EVER....watching you guys meltdown is just an added bonus.😂👍

Reactions: Rye

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
At least no one got down on their knees at the inauguration and REEEEEEEEE!’d their discontent like happened in 2017. I knew the night Trump won (the first time) that I would probably never again be treated to such a glorious spectacle of mentally ill and heavily medicated feminists crying their little hearts out and screeching their rage into the internet so I took it all in and cached the memes and videos of all the assorted celebrities and victims’ groups representatives saying crazy shit and talking about “succeeding” (sic) from the union. Then for four amazing years I watched you guys frantically searching like crackheads scanning the pavement for a rock for that one shred of evidence that would dethrone Trump and pit Clinton in. It was like watching a pack of hungry bums sit outside the kitchen at a steakhouse believing that the NEXT server to emerge from the kitchen would bring some steak dinner to their table, but for four years all you got to do was smell the steak and delude yourselves that soon your bellies would be full. I’m sure that stocks in benzodiazepines and SSRI’s probably skyrocketed. So I guess you’re enjoying this little show for now but let me assure you that whatever you’re seeing and however much you’re enjoying it comes nowhere near the meltdown I witnessed from 2016 to 2020 and you’re getting NOWHERE near the same endorphin rush that we got fro you frail freaks. Enjoy your built back better America with all your racial struggle sessions and never ending concessions made to whoever’s the most aggrieved this week. The pendulum is just going to swing back harder and eventually it’ll break clean off.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
GREATEST ELECTION EVER....watching you guys meltdown is just an added bonus.[emoji23][emoji106]
Hahahahahaha.

Your two week meltdown when Trump was elected, was a meltdown.

Joe Biden, is melting down in front of your eyes.

We are laughing. That is not a meltdown, its laughter. At you, not with you. Laughing at you.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Happy Juneteenth weekend! Hope you guys have a good one!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
At least no one got down on their knees at the inauguration and REEEEEEEEE!’d their discontent like happened in 2017. I knew the night Trump won (the first time) that I would probably never again be treated to such a glorious spectacle of mentally ill and heavily medicated feminists crying their little hearts out and screeching their rage into the internet so I took it all in and cached the memes and videos of all the assorted celebrities and victims’ groups representatives saying crazy shit and talking about “succeeding” (sic) from the union. Then for four amazing years I watched you guys frantically searching like crackheads scanning the pavement for a rock for that one shred of evidence that would dethrone Trump and pit Clinton in. It was like watching a pack of hungry bums sit outside the kitchen at a steakhouse believing that the NEXT server to emerge from the kitchen would bring some steak dinner to their table, but for four years all you got to do was smell the steak and delude yourselves that soon your bellies would be full. I’m sure that stocks in benzodiazepines and SSRI’s probably skyrocketed. So I guess you’re enjoying this little show for now but let me assure you that whatever you’re seeing and however much you’re enjoying it comes nowhere near the meltdown I witnessed from 2016 to 2020 and you’re getting NOWHERE near the same endorphin rush that we got fro you frail freaks. Enjoy your built back better America with all your racial struggle sessions and never ending concessions made to whoever’s the most aggrieved this week. The pendulum is just going to swing back harder and eventually it’ll break clean off.

Did you save the picture of Grads with his vagina hat on??

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
I gotta say, I kinda like your call out style.
I read your posts carefully, and i only differ with your statements about being born in America.
I count my lucky stars for that, having been in more than a few other Countries over my lifetime.

Other than that I agree with your outlook.
We are a Nation of complainers. The problem is sort of a catch 22.
We have enjoyed the best part of this shooting star and we do not know how to fight the enemy within. We all seem to have too much to lose to risk it for the biscuit. (Well, except me, I ain’t got shit)
This election was a crime. There is no doubt in my mind at all. But there doesn’t seem to be an Avenue of recourse? In the old days the people would have hung the traitors by now. No bullshit.
So where are the domestic leaders?
Where are those that would show us what to do?
They are the people we see making headlines as loony conspiracy radicals.
Personally, I have no fear of loss.
Im more than ready to go.

I’ve spent about four years living in three different shithole countries and about half my life in a particularly crappy part of CA that probably will count as a shithole foreign country before much longer, so of course I feel lucky to have been born here; it’s one hell of a birthright. The thing about a birthright is that it’s supposed to be limited to those who were born with it, and it no longer is. You no longer have to be lucky enough to have been born here. “Our” birthright is now a gigantic piñata and it’s free to anyone who’s within walking distance of our border and feels like swinging at it con un palo, and just about all of the entire legitimate US population either feels it would be mean not to just give away the store or they feel scared to speak out against giving away US citizenship for fear of losing everthing they have to the woke mob. I agree with you, this is the beginning of the end of the best years of the US. I don’t hold out hope that someone will do something because as you said if someone was going to do something they’d have done it by now. The best you can do is figure out how to get a good seat at whatever comes next. Sitting around fanning each other’s balls about how great this country was at one time as if it translates into continued greatness is kinda like a patriotic circle jerk.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’ve spent about four years living in three different shithole countries and about half my life in a particularly crappy part of CA that probably will count as a shithole foreign country before much longer, so of course I feel lucky to have been born here; it’s one hell of a birthright. The thing about a birthright is that it’s supposed to be limited to those who were born with it, and it no longer is. You no longer have to be lucky enough to have been born here. “Our” birthright is now a gigantic piñata and it’s free to anyone who’s within walking distance of our border and feels like swinging at it con un palo, and just about all of the entire legitimate US population either feels it would be mean not to just give away the store or they feel scared to speak out against giving away US citizenship for fear of losing everthing they have to the woke mob. I agree with you, this is the beginning of the end of the best years of the US. I don’t hold out hope that someone will do something because as you said if someone was going to do something they’d have done it by now. The best you can do is figure out how to get a good seat at whatever comes next. Sitting around fanning each other’s balls about how great this country was at one time as if it translates into continued greatness is kinda like a patriotic circle jerk.

D271A7F4-1F52-4F3F-A42F-3BF713665439.jpeg

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score

I like and agree with most of what you said, but instead of dwelling on that I’m going to pick at the part I don’t agree with because that’s what you do on internet forum, right?

You noted that there are a significant number of people who’re willing to risk everything. What provocation are they waiting for? They’ve already had free and fair elections taken from them, they have two parties whose main disagreements seem to be only at what RATE they should turn the US into an international zone, and now their individual liberties of freedom of movement and freedom to worship are subject to the approval of a medical tyranny. Freedom of speech is limited not by the government but instead by corporations that will ruin you if you dare speak your mind and there are sexual deviants teaching 6 year olds to masturbate at school as part of the curriculum. To top it all off the government will stand aside and let Afro-Marxists beat your ass is you refuse to take a knee for them, which in my mind means that it’s state sanctioned violence, but if you form a group of guys for self defense and respond to such an attack you’ll be arrested and disowned by the same Republicans you look to for salvation.

So what’s everyone waiting on? Why hasn’t anyone done anything yet? Are they waiting on the government to give them permission to rebel? A permit? Are they waiting on the covid numbers to come down?

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score

No meltdown going on here. You wish we were melting down. It would make you feel better about your temper tantrum after the 2016 election. Remember that you cry baby?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Show off!
I’m a GED holder...
One of my friends (since passed) told me something I really liked hearing: "The piece of paper above someone's desk doesn't make them any smarter." This man had his doctorate in mechanical engineering, and was the only person I ever met to have dealt with both Einstein and VonBraun.

My own father didn't get a GED until he was in his 50s. He used lots of geometrical formulas everyday, but couldn't tell you one of them.

As for timing and the world in general, I must agree. It's a fascinating time we live in. Those that packed their lunches, and watched the armies position themselves at Gettysburg, probably thought the same.

To me, this has nothing to do with birthright. This is more about right and wrong. There are those making brash moves with little planning. They are quickly crusified by the media. This is more for show than substance. For now, the future is best served by patience.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I like and agree with most of what you said, but instead of dwelling on that I’m going to pick at the part I don’t agree with because that’s what you do on internet forum, right?

You noted that there are a significant number of people who’re willing to risk everything. What provocation are they waiting for? They’ve already had free and fair elections taken from them, they have two parties whose main disagreements seem to be only at what RATE they should turn the US into an international zone, and now their individual liberties of freedom of movement and freedom to worship are subject to the approval of a medical tyranny. Freedom of speech is limited not by the government but instead by corporations that will ruin you if you dare speak your mind and there are sexual deviants teaching 6 year olds to masturbate at school as part of the curriculum. To top it all off the government will stand aside and let Afro-Marxists beat your ass is you refuse to take a knee for them, which in my mind means that it’s state sanctioned violence, but if you form a group of guys for self defense and respond to such an attack you’ll be arrested and disowned by the same Republicans you look to for salvation.

So what’s everyone waiting on? Why hasn’t anyone done anything yet? Are they waiting on the government to give them permission to rebel? A permit? Are they waiting on the covid numbers to come down?
What's "everyone" waiting for, that I do not know. In my particular area, we shut down the poorly planned BLM bs with a show of force. Many individuals from "militia" groups were on hand. Quite impressive given the fact social media cut off those avenues of communication. Where I am, is quite prepared. What will be a trigger point, I do not know yet. When it happens, well, I won't be online or with cell phone, so I won't be updating much.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Let’s refrain from the wife comments please.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
My bad. I'll stay off of other members' wives so long as they stay off of my wife. Didn't know it was a taboo.

People tend to get wrapped up in things and then it gets taken too far down here because people think it’s now “fair game” to talk about other people’s wives. So we try to refrain altogether.

Thanks to you and @GRADS for not taking things so seriously and cleaning up your own mess.