WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good morning from Lake Mohave

Rivermama

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I've been browsing the forums for a while and decided to introduce myself.. I'm Rivermama and I live in Murrieta, Ca and our boat lives in Bullhead City. We boat on Lake Mohave and hang out in Gasoline Alley. I know some of you boat on Lake Mohave also, so if you see us please stop by. We always have beer and Fireball on board :):) IMG_0251.jpg IMG_0251.jpg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Welcome. We also have a home in bhc and boat lake mohave [emoji2]

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome to the circus. Enjoy the ride [emoji2]

Nice looking sled [emoji106]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Well be out there not next weekend but the weekend after and a few more sept and oct trips

Shortdeck

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I've been browsing the forums for a while and decided to introduce myself.. I'm Rivermama and I live in Murrieta, Ca and our boat lives in Bullhead City. We boat on Lake Mohave and hang out in Gasoline Alley. I know some of you boat on Lake Mohave also, so if you see us please stop by. We always have beer and Fireball on board :):) View attachment 428838 View attachment 428838

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Welcome to RDP, Rivermama :thumbup: Several folks here have places up in Bullhead!

Beautiful boat.

Rivermama

Reaction score
We've met before. I was tied up in Gasoline Alley with a Malibu. After one of my buddies offered your niece( I believe) some chocolate that got her wasted, you got them back by passing out free Fireball. [emoji106]

We should do that again!!:D

Joker

Reaction score
We're in bullhead , but I would rather not deal with the lines at the lake over the holiday. After that, we are in,

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
We're in bullhead , but I would rather not deal with the lines at the lake over the holiday. After that, we are in,

U said river that weekend right? My brother wants me to teach him the whole routine. Hook up, back in, launch. I'm think kathrines that weekend might not be the best lol [emoji2]

Joker

Reaction score
U said river that weekend right? My brother wants me to teach him the whole routine. Hook up, back in, launch. I'm think kathrines that weekend might not be the best lol [emoji2]

Vic,
Run with us to PC. You won't regret it. I'm assuming ShippingGuy and Dschfan will be launching from Smith as well.
As long as we get out of smith by 10, we are good.
Hope you enjoyed your pizza yesterday [emoji106]

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
If you're staying on Mohave for a few days just get a slip at Katherines. Makes it so much easier.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Vic,
Run with us to PC. You won't regret it. I'm assuming ShippingGuy and Dschfan will be launching from Smith as well.
As long as we get out of smith by 10, we are good.
Hope you enjoyed your pizza yesterday [emoji106]

Lol grazzianos is always a treat. And I believe has gone through before any wires [emoji2] dumb question but Uhhhhh where exactly is jacks? [emoji4]

Joker

Reaction score
Lol grazzianos is always a treat. And I believe has gone through before any wires [emoji2] dumb question but Uhhhhh where exactly is jacks? [emoji4]

Jack Smith, needles
Tow from your house to ours and go from there. It's a great place to launch on the river

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Welcome, nice looking Magic you have :thumbup:

I have been thinking about getting a Sceptor in a couple of years.

Gameplan

Reaction score
This is the great experience to have me here with you guys I am enjoying alot