WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good Morning New to This Site

Sdsrfr

Reaction score
Hello, a couple of friends have been asking me why I am on some other boating site and suggested I try this one out. I'm shocked by how much activity is here compared to where I was. I just picked up this used boat a couple weeks ago from Domn8tor, stop over and say hello if you see us on the water. I hope this works

IMG_0391.jpg

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Welcome to RDP!! It is a great group of people. :thumbsup

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.....tell us a little about yourself, where you boat, live, what do you do for a living, kids!!

This is a great site for boating related stuff and can be lots of fun.....it's all what you make of it!
Cheers!!

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good morning and welcome to RDP!!! I'm glad you found us. Great looking boat!

Where do you boat?

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Good morning. Welcome to the board. Great looking boat.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Nice looking sled!

Welcome to RDP :thumbsup

Lots of activity now... just wait until summer hits!

TBulger

Reaction score
Nice looking boat Pal, welcome to the boards. :)

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Welcome to RDP :thumbsup Thats a good looking boat you picked up.
How about posting some details about it.

BUSTI

Reaction score
Welcome to RDP! It gets crazy here sometimes. Grads our chief moderator now. Oh yeah PM 460 for you free swag.

Sdsrfr

Reaction score
Welcome to RDP :thumbsup Thats a good looking boat you picked up.
How about posting some details about it.

It is a 25 Daytona, the motor was built at Pro Marine in Lake Havasu I'm told it has 700+HP and will do 95MPH. I had it out at Lake Elsinore a couple weeks ago and got it up to 83 on GPS. I didn't trim it out and the water is cold so the motor never warmed up so I didn't want to run the RMP up. I think low 90's is possible. My family and I primarily go to Mojave and in the old days we spent time at Lake Havasu, this year will be Parker and Havasu now having a bigger boat.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!! Bad ass boat! I took some photos of it at the boat show..

You get a free shirt from me for the hazing. Just pm me your address and shirt size.b stick around it's a good place with good people..

Sigus

Above the wet spot
Reaction score
Hey that's John's old boat, didn't know he was selling it. Congrats, you will have a blast.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Hitting lake Mohave this weekend [emoji106] of not the lake maybe just be doing stuff at the house In bhc. Gonna be windy. Welcome. There's more good than bad here if you can put up w the bad. I seem to be having a hard time [emoji4]

Backlash

Reaction score
Hey Bud!

Welcome to the site. Believe it or not, this is a great place to chill and waste some time. There are a LOT of good peeps on the boards and in short time, you'll be hanging out with us and sharing beers and stories in no time. ;)

Don't take any of the ribbing personal and take it as sort of a hazing or initiation to the club. Almost like getting "Jumped in." Once your in, it's all good.

Jump over to the other "PM 460" thread and make a few funny smart as responses and don't let these guys get to you. Talk a little cap but know it's all in good fun.

From purchasing cars and trucks to homes or rebuilding some random electronic device in your spare time, there is a wealth of information here that you can learn from and share with others. Keep your head up and kick back and enjoy the ride. ;)

If you need anything, post up your request and I guarantee someone will respond and help you out. Don't be afraid to start some random threads and immerse yourself in what goes on around here. There's a lot to enjoy so don't let that other thread derail your good times. ;)

Henry

Sdsrfr

Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words, I apologize for my reaction last night, I guess I shouldn't go on here after a bad day...Lol I understand hazing, ribbing and just giving people shit, I can give it and take and won't run off from it. I look forward to meeting some of you on the water and drinking a beer.

Backlash

Reaction score
^^^ Translated, it means he's thrilled to meet you too! :D

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words, I apologize for my reaction last night, I guess I shouldn't go on here after a bad day...Lol I understand hazing, ribbing and just giving people shit, I can give it and take and won't run off from it. I look forward to meeting some of you on the water and drinking a beer.

Welcome...there is a lot of history between all of us and you just need to chill and get the feel of things. Hope to meet you on the lake. :thumbsup

BUSTI

Reaction score

No big deal. Didn't hurt my feelings. Now for real, I love the boat and glad you have chosen to join in fun community.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Now go read the rules... You posted the boat, now you need a pic of the chick and you're in the club [emoji16][emoji106]🏻

JD D05

Reaction score
This forum is extremely hard to understand, it has its own language. Most of the time I have no idea how to take people on the really active threads, just figure it is a bunch of really weird Cali people that have Vin Diesel posters tow truck edition. Than there is some Browns fan I think, and some migit. Also the fish taco guy snaps a lot of great pics from dark corners. And some guy likes to drive to Disneyland and shit his pants on the way.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Welcome to RDP.:thumbsup

There's a few more good people here than dicks,:D and an awful lot of Daves.:p