WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good News For You Fed Working Boys

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Texas Judge Blocks Biden's Vaccine Mandate For Federal Employees Nationwide

teaser image
The injunction comes just a week after SCOTUS struck down Biden's mandate for workers in the private sector.

FRI JAN 21, AT 9:59 AM

Trump-appointed Judge Jeffrey Brown of the US Court for the Southern District of Texas said the case was not about whether individuals should be vaccinated or even about federal power more broadly. Instead, he said it's about "whether the president can, with the stroke of a pen and without the input of Congress, require millions of federal employees to undergo a medical procedure as a condition of their employment," Brown wrote.

"That, under the current state of the law as just recently expressed by the Supreme Court, is a bridge too far."

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!! 😝

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Yet healthcare workers are still mandated. My wife whom has had a medical exemption is now having it revoked effective immediately and she has less than a month to get jabbed or be fired. Our only other alternative at this point is to submit a religious exemption and hope that it is excepted.

And the craziness is that even if she is jabbed or un-jabbed, and tests positive for Covid, she is expected to report to work. And the fact that she has already had Covid is irrelevant. Fucking clown world.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Yet healthcare workers are still mandated. My wife whom has had a medical exemption is now having it revoked effective immediately and she has less than a month to get jabbed or be fired. Our only other alternative at this point is to submit a religious exemption and hope that it is excepted.

And the craziness is that even if she is jabbed or un-jabbed, and tests positive for Covid, she is expected to report to work. And the fact that she has already had Covid is irrelevant. Fucking clown world.

Ultimately change jobs, but I don’t think she’ll have to. Get all the pure blood together and quit at the same time, just line up a job prior if possible.

There are plenty in AZ if worse comes to worse.

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
This vax mandate stuff is crumbling. First the SCOTUS ruling then "Bad Hair Boris" the British PM stating mandates and masks are done and now Trump appointed Texas judges are stopping Biden.

It's the beginning of an ending.

MSum661

Reaction score
Witnesses are sayin Biden also pooped his diaper

USMC2010

Reaction score
My issue with the rulings is they all took too long. So many of us got a shot knowing it would all be stopped but I'm pretty sure if I had held out I would not have my job nor would many other people I know. The court did good, they could have done it earlier and we all know it.

EmpirE231

Reaction score

It's all falling apart... just taking too damn long. Hopefully the healthcare worker mandate gets revisited sooner than later.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Ultimately change jobs, but I don’t think she’ll have to. Get all the pure blood together and quit at the same time, just line up a job prior if possible.

There are plenty in AZ if worse comes to worse.
The problem is that any healthcare provider that accepts federal money i.e. Medacare, Medicade, etc. is being made to force the mandate on its workers and contractors or loose federal funding.

My wife has been a NICU RN for 18 years and because of the BS in the major hospitals has decided to continue her education and become a Pediatric NP. She will graduate in May, but has to complete her clinical hours between now and then. The kicker is that because of the system, she has to complete her hours within the healthcare system that is mandating the jab. Her medical exemption would have bridged the gap to get her to graduation, but since they have now decided to revoke all medical exemptions, she will need to get a religious exemption approved if she hopes to get to the end in May.

But not a day goes by that she receives texts from the hospital begging for help because they are so understaffed, yet they continue to play mandate games. Its all about the money.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The problem is that any healthcare provider that accepts federal money i.e. Medacare, Medicade, etc. is being made to force the mandate on its workers and contractors or loose federal funding.

Double check this. Our healthcare attorney firm advised us that it is not facilities that accept Medicare and Medicaid; rather, it is if you receive federal funding. The attorneys explained that federal funding refers to clinics, etc. that provide free healthcare to indigent and underserved communities and then receives reimbursement from the government via the Health Resources and Services Administration. These sites must qualify as a Federally Qualified Health Center.

I know that the media is reporting that healthcare workers need the jab if Medicare/Medicaid money is accepted but our attorneys assure us that it is incorrect.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Is there anyone left that get's their freedom back from them backing off on mandates? Didn't everyone already have to comply and get jabbed or lose their jobs? Gotta be a bunch of really pissed off folks that got backed into a corner and forced to jab that now find out it's not required.

JDKRXW

Reaction score

Tell your wife to tough it out for a little while longer.
The wheels are slowly falling of the 'mandate bus'.

The paper is extremely hard to read but here's an explanation of what's been found.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
My issue with the rulings is they all took too long. So many of us got a shot knowing it would all be stopped but I'm pretty sure if I had held out I would not have my job nor would many other people I know. The court did good, they could have done it earlier and we all know it.
Our legal system is broken and they know this hence the criminal coercion, pressure and bullying to get it in people before the courts can act.

Coercion and domestic terrorism is against the law

Record and film any encounters with employers pushing the depop dope.

Ask them if they are in fact violating 21 code of federal regulations 50.23/24 and if they are interested doing a civil violation of the law. If they say the are good with that then, ask them if the are now willing to violate 18 US code 2331 subsection, 802 which states, it is illegal to coerce the population and is also classified as domestic terrorism, and be warned that it is a felony and carries a 99 year prison sentence.

Turn the tables on them.
Let the slow wheels of justice grind them into gristle for the worms to feast on.

Boomerangs are a bitch.
ReadyImpressiveBobcat-max-1mb.gif

Last edited: