WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good ol Bubbles from TPB

nameisbond

Reaction score
I still watch it. Its on Canadian cable on a specialty channel. The main cast bought the rights to the show. They haven't done much with it. Think Julien, Ricky and Bubbles are too old for new episodes.

racetrash

Reaction score
watching right now for the 10th time...jeez

Apex svt

Reaction score
Still watch TPB all the time. Last night in fact.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Hought
I still watch it. Its on Canadian cable on a specialty channel. The main cast bought the rights to the show. They haven't done much with it. Think Julien, Ricky and Bubbles are too old for new episodes.
Thought a new season was coming out now that it’s not on Netflix

nameisbond

Reaction score
Hought

Not sure......... I think they are too old for another season. I like the early seasons the best.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Hought

They can't to the original TPB anymore due to legal shit with the network but they just launched their own series thru Sweatnet.com from.......jail lol. I haven't ponied up for it yet but I'm sure it's pretty good

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
They can't to the original TPB anymore due to legal shit with the network but they just launched their own series thru Sweatnet.com from.......jail lol. I haven't ponied up for it yet but I'm sure it's pretty good
From jail that’s right. My brother was telling me about it.

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
181bubblesbubbles.jpg

D19

Reaction score
The humor in that show was off the hook.. The problem is I start talking like Ricky and that doesn't play in normal everyday life.. :D
RD

Me too! I find myself wanting to tell everyone to F off.

Ever notice that Ricky has a new shirt every season? My buddy bought me one of the shirts for my bday and my wife forbids me to wear it lol

D19

Reaction score
It's hard to pick a fav character but Sam is up there for sure.

SCV2RVR

Reaction score
Best show of all time.

I had seen a few episodes here and there but last year I spent a solid 2 months of my life watching the entire Netflix catalog.

Such smart / dumb humor. The wife can't really figure out why I think it is so hilarious but that's why it is so great.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Love TPB!

The original seasons, not the movies so much.
Little known fact, Mike Smith (Bubbles)) is the craziest troublemaker of all of them in real life. Has a history of DV charges and has been detained and released more than once for battery and abuse. Lucy DeCoutere (Lucy) who was a Royal Canadian AF officer in real life, quit the show after Smiths last arrest.