WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Goodbye Hoss

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Just when you think things in the world make sense, then BNAG! Shit goes sideways.

500bbc

Reaction score
Well, when your time is up is right...

"My son brought home an injured squirrel to see if we could rehab and release. we kept just few days and he made some improvement. we decided to go ahead and try to release. Since my son was not home I was making video for him. My son is Hoss. We had no idea our cat Tom was outside at the time of release. Once Tom got the squirrel he did immediately drop him at our door. Tom the cat did not kill the squirrel. He lived a few more days and then died from what ever he was sick from originally."

milkmoney

Reaction score
That shit is funny no matter who u are or where u come from [emoji4] [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well, when your time is up is right...

"My son brought home an injured squirrel to see if we could rehab and release. we kept just few days and he made some improvement. we decided to go ahead and try to release. Since my son was not home I was making video for him. My son is Hoss. We had no idea our cat Tom was outside at the time of release. Once Tom got the squirrel he did immediately drop him at our door. Tom the cat did not kill the squirrel. He lived a few more days and then died from what ever he was sick from originally."

Well st least Tom didn’t kill the squirrel..

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
It's tough being a small animal or bird in the food chain and not quite on your game.....:eek:

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
thug-life-cat-thug-life-cat-mini-skirts-headout-redbubble-150x150.jpg

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I thought we were talking about Hoss.
That guy was a riot.