WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Goodbye Keystone pipeline

4Waters

Reaction score
facebook_1611877760606_6760705338823317585_3293883503222.jpg

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

BUT!!, don't forget the Pipefitters Union did forget what President Donald Trump did for them bringing this project back from the Dead, after Obamer killed it.

THEN, voted "Sleepy Joe" for President. I do Not have sympathy for them, BUT I sure do for all as, Timothy McVeigh used to say "The Collateral Damage it has Caused.:mad:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
BUT!!, don't forget the Pipefitters Union did forget what President Donald Trump did for them bringing this project back from the Dead, after Obamer killed it.
I guess you didn’t watch Mark McManus the General President of the UA’s speech to the members the other day. Or read the comments from the members. ;)

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I guess you didn’t watch Mark McManus the General President of the UA’s speech to the members the other day. Or read the comments from the members. ;)

NO, I didn't and actually irrelevant to me, as I saw the facts on who voted for who and I also talked to my Relatives back in that area that were in a War Of Words with many of these Workers that were driving around with Biden Bumper Stickers on their Pickups. Now that there are many who are Back Peddling attempting to change the facts,do Not Change the Facts.

I for one never believes anything that Comes out of a Union Leaders Mouth.

Nice try Though :rolleyes:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I for one never believes anything that Comes out of a Union Leaders Mouth.

To bad, because McManus and the members actually agree with you and your relatives.

But your right, you can’t believe anything that comes out of the GP of the UA’s mouth..lol :p

Looking Glass

Reaction score
To bad, because McManus and the members actually agree with you and your relatives.

But your right, you can’t believe anything that comes out of the GP of the UA’s mouth..lol :p

Well the sad fact is we are living in a World with near Zero Loyalty,Honor,Character and a "TAD" of Morals.

I meam, Damn Dude, tell it to my face and then ? But Please do Not Pledge Loyalty and "In for the Fight" when all the time your Neck is on a

Swivel looking for the Next Payoff to "Jump"

In my Life, other than A Child Molester, Rapist or Religous Hypocrite (UGH)!! Betrayal is a Sin that Can Not and Must Not be Forgiven!!

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Well the sad fact is we are living in a World with near Zero Loyalty,Honor,Character and a "TAD" of Morals.

I meam, Damn Dude, tell it to my face and then ? But Please do Not Pledge Loyalty and "In for the Fight" when all the time your Neck is on a

Swivel looking for the Next Payoff to "Jump"

In my Life, other than A Child Molester, Rapist or Religous Hypocrite (UGH)!! Betrayal is a Sin that Can Not and Must Not be Forgiven!!

Bobby, Please in the Future, just trust me. I will help, educate and guide you through all the Trash out there.

HALLELUIJAH!!

The truth Will Set You FREE!!;)

HBCraig

Reaction score
I read something today that the president cannot stop any permit that was issued for federal projects. They are saying legally he can't stop it

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I read something today that the president cannot stop any permit that was issued for federal projects. They are saying legally he can't stop it

I think the Contracts, at least Payment wise, have to be honored. "Sleepy" might be able to Halt the actual Work?

spectras only

Reaction score
^^^
Somehow Obama’s third term is even worse than the first two 😂
Reporter; where's the charging coming from
Climate czar; coming from the building 🤔 🤪
GM spokesman; Charging coming from our plant, powered by 95 percent coal;)

Pelon

Reaction score
Meet your new UN Climate Envoy :p

1612541435959.png