WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Goodbye Keystone pipeline

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I was just getting back to a little "black", after that fucking halfrican's "this is the WORST recession since the Depression". Trump (left alone) would have turned that around in 6 months. Fuck , I could have in a year !!! Wait till the food prices go up even more.... You notice the regimes don't count food on the inflation index---- fucking immoral cocksuckers--- I'm being generous there !!!!

My friends and Relatives back in the Midwest are worried, as if the ones who did Not have their Fuel locked in at a "Price" feel it will go off the Chart and will affect Everything.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
What we have here is a bunch of disneyland jaywalkers !!! I have no words OR empathy for what the dums have become.. They used to just irritate the hell out of me , but this is fucking WAR !!!

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
Well TC energy has put an immediate stop to construction, another 8 billion kick in the nuts from clueless liberals

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Democrats and Jao Bi Den are disconnected scum to put 11k people out of work with a stroke of the pen last week.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Democrats and Jao Bi Den are disconnected scum to put 11k people out of work with a stroke of the pen last week.

I talked to friends back in the Midwest who have land that the Pipeline was scheduled to cross. The thing that they Stressed, was the 11,000 Jobs was bad enough but then when you take into consideration this Pipeline starts in Canada and continues all the way to the Gulf. They are paying Easements to cross OR buying the land outright... Then every town all along the way benefit with Food, fuel, Bars, Entertainment, Locals Being Employed, the Employees RV's needing service or Repair. On and On and On...

This was a disaster to happen to all these people who normally just live, but after dealing with the Covid this was the One Shining Star of Hope.
Then that "FAG" Pete Budigig (Biden's nominee for ?) making the statement when asked about all the Lost Jobs = Well they will need to Find other Work!!

Say what you want about President Donald Trump, he did care about people and were always taken into consideration on his decisions.

"sleepy joe" doing this was to keep oblamer happy and continue his War On Energy.

All the Great things President Trump finally put into place, "Shithead" could not wait after getting sworn in to overturn those Positive Improvements for the Country. That sure was a Presidential Move. :rolleyes:

Bear Down

Reaction score
As I was reading more into the land lease deal, it says the States get 50% of the profits from the Federal Land Lease which is directly tied into the schools... That's a shit ton of $$ for the states/fed gov't to subsidize now (actually the US citizens will)... GOOD GRIEF..

Singleton

Reaction score
As I was reading more into the land lease deal, it says the States get 50% of the profits from the Federal Land Lease which is directly tied into the schools... That's a shit ton of $$ for the states/fed gov't to subsidize now (actually the US citizens will)... GOOD GRIEF..

The EO signed yesterday (no new oil or gas leases on federal land for 2021), will impact 8 states, (Alaska, California, Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Utah and Wyoming), , with financial loses of $8 billion in GDP and over $2 billion in tax revenue per year. The majority of that tax revenue was tied to school funding.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
The way I understand it that oil will still be used it just travels by train and truck like it currently does today. Once the pipeline is complete the trains and trucks would take a hit and the pipeline workers would be out of jobs but the oil would move quickly and cheaply. The funny thing is, wouldn’t it make sense from an environmental stand point to complete the pipeline and reduce the fossil fuels that it takes now to move it? Or does the railroad and oil truckers grease the pockets of the politicians so they don’t lose the revenue?

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Amazing.

THE FACTS: Lower oil prices look pretty bad for U.S. economic growth — and that’s probably a bigger negative on balance than saving some dollars at the gas pump.

I gotta ask Rod,
Do you still own a boat?
If yes, 1.how do you support this ?
2. Will you support legislation from either party to ban 2 stroke and non cat gas powered boats when (not if), it comes down the pike on a Fed level?

propcheck

Reaction score
Amazing.

THE FACTS: Lower oil prices look pretty bad for U.S. economic growth — and that’s probably a bigger negative on balance than saving some dollars at the gas pump.

The article presumptively attributes a .2% overall loss to national economy from low gas prices without redacting impacts of COVID-19 effects on the economy. Therefore with out that factor the fact checker should have written this statement on toilet paper cuz it is total crap. Sorry not a good source for economics validation

here is a good paper on true impacts as they relate to economic development

Last edited:

Pelon

Reaction score
Here is a article on the impossibility of reaching zero CO2 emissions by 2050. Realities don't matter, it is all about an ideological agenda.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The way I understand it that oil will still be used it just travels by train and truck like it currently does today. Once the pipeline is complete the trains and trucks would take a hit and the pipeline workers would be out of jobs but the oil would move quickly and cheaply. The funny thing is, wouldn’t it make sense from an environmental stand point to complete the pipeline and reduce the fossil fuels that it takes now to move it? Or does the railroad and oil truckers grease the pockets of the politicians so they don’t lose the revenue?

BNSF is wholly owned by Berkshire Hathaway as of 2009 when Buffet acquired the remaining 77% of shares for around $44 billion.

The argument can be made that the pipeline would take some jobs from the railroad, but there is no debating that Buffet benefits GREATLY with the pipeline quashed.
There is no debating what mode of transportation is more environmentally sound. (Pipelines are far better statistically)
The downstream negative repercussions with this action are immeasurable.

For example...When one drill rig goes down that’s about 40 guys out of work (with a normal 4 crew set up).
But it affects hundreds of downstream personnel. From trucking to Welder’s, local retail and hotels, suppliers etc.
Even the local McDonald’s.
This EO has a 2 prong motivation.
Primarily, it serves Buffet and the elite financially, secondly it caters to the green crowd regardless of the fact that pipelines are safer environmentally, and serves the anti anything Trump that they are blindly following.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I gotta ask Rod,
Do you still own a boat?
If yes, 1.how do you support this ?
2. Will you support legislation from either party to ban 2 stroke and non cat gas powered boats when (not if), it comes down the pike on a Fed level?

Yes I still own a boat, three SUVs and a V-Twin motorcycle.

I am more concerned about the impact to the environment than I am about potential effects at the gas pump. When you combine that with the likelihood that the oil will be sold elsewhere, rather than staying in the US, there are very few compelling reasons to go to such great lengths for dirty oil.

No, I wouldn't' support that type of federal legislation. That has been talked about for awhile, but so far, not much progress. Maybe you have more info on the subject.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I am more concerned about the impact to the environment than I am about potential effects at the gas pump. When you combine that with the likelihood that the oil will be sold elsewhere, rather than staying in the US, there are very few compelling reasons to go to such great lengths for dirty oil.

No, I wouldn't' support that type of federal legislation. That has been talked about for awhile, but so far, not much progress. Maybe you have more info on the subject.

Oh for fucks sake.
You actually believe that hundreds of rail tanks traveling on iron rails across the wilderness and in populated areas are safer for the environment than a modern pipeline??

13899558-E9DC-4E86-940D-FCDC70ACC1CB.jpeg
022305DF-B84C-4567-BEA5-4ECA39499EA4.jpeg

Do you have any idea the engineering and controls that are incorporated into a modern trans continental pipeline??
Or do you picture a leaky old sewer pipe affair with dirt berms piles around it?

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
Oh for fucks sake.
You actually believe that hundreds of rail tanks traveling on iron rails across the wilderness and in populated areas are safer for the environment than a modern pipeline??

View attachment 967364 View attachment 967365

Do you have any idea the engineering and controls that are incorporated into a modern trans continental pipeline??
Or do you picture a leaky old sewer pipe affair with dirt berms piles around it?

Right, and there are plenty of lined in place to manage the current demand. It's not as if this is a new source and Keystone is the only method of transport.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Right, and there are plenty of lined in place to manage the current demand. It's not as if this is a new source and Keystone is the only method of transport.

Tell it to the 11,000 people out of work, or the people who just lost land easement deals, or go to Canada and tell them just to deal with it and not send oil by tanker to other importers.
For ONCE think about other people rather than your self serving presumptions.
This is a viable benefit in all ways. And it is NOT in any way an increased risk of spill over current methods.
Jesus Christ man.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I just watched a segment on The Pipeline, and was a Drone or Plane flying over a part of this Huge Project. The amount of this that has already been completed is amazing and anyone with an Ounce of Common Sense would NEVER even think about WHAT? just walk away and leave a Project Mid Stream?

Damn!!, John Kerry where are you going to get the "Jet A" for your Private Jet? You fly all over the World, ignoring this Climate Crisis we are facing?

Pelon

Reaction score

You do realize that the claims of the effects of CO2 on our climate are theoretical, right? But, there is anecdotal evidence you can see for yourself. There are more cars in the Los Angeles Basin than anywhere else on the planet. Drive along the 210 through the San Gabriel Valley and look towards the foothills, it's an urban forest. Trees and plant life grow faster and use less water with higher CO2 levels. And growing trees produce what as a biproduct?

hallett3

Reaction score

Then sell your shit now and buy all electric if your so worried about the environment, other wise it’s just bullshit your talking.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Then sell your shit now and buy all electric if your so worried about the environment, other wise it’s just bullshit your talking.

Well, he’ll need to buy gas or diesel generators to charge his shit.

And have you seen the carbon footprints of the plants that build electric stuff?

Oh wait, gas is racing to $5 a gallon in his State.

I marvel at their determination to fuck themselves.

4210C2C6-6ED5-4A87-BB65-58DB63CBCDAF.jpeg

Andy B.

Reaction score
[emoji1787]
View attachment 967366

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This fucking idiot oh politicians don't go back on there word. Right you Fuckin moron Trump is not a politician and did or tried to do everything he said!

Democrat voters keep proving they're idiots every day!!!!

Andy B.

Reaction score
You do realize that the claims of the effects of CO2 on our climate are theoretical, right? But, there is anecdotal evidence you can see for yourself. There are more cars in the Los Angeles Basin than anywhere else on the planet. Drive along the 210 through the San Gabriel Valley and look towards the foothills, it's an urban forest. Trees and plant life grow faster and use less water with higher CO2 levels. And growing trees produce what as a biproduct?

Democrats don't deal in facts CNN and mainstream tell them what they need to know! You're barking up the wrong tree to try and reason with them. Common sense has left them all!!!!

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score

The third largest oil reserves in the world that are able to be supplied from a neighbor that is 99% friendly towards the US and you dems just fucked Alberta with a stroke of a pen, nice work

Sold elsewhere???, want some facts? Can't expand shipping east, can't ship west, can't expand shipping south, can't ship north West, Cunt in michigan wants to shut existing pipelines, transmountain expansion has taken 30 years to replace existing pipeline. The list goes on and on

Would you like a lesson on this "dirty oil" or would you like to keep your head up your ass

You never did answer my question on cheap energy or cheap wages

Andy B.

Reaction score
Damn, Joe must swing a big hammer.

If you really believe that then get ready for the environment to get worse! The mining alone to get the materials for those batteries will destroy millions of acres. And what about the diesel engines and power plants need to charge them????

HBCraig

Reaction score
Pick out the Keystone Pipeline

Biden is a total clown that doesn't even know what he is signing.
image_45e4ecf3-6b59-48fa-a118-c4c82947c68420210127_190556.jpg

RodnJen

Reaction score
The third largest oil reserves in the world that are able to be supplied from a neighbor that is 99% friendly towards the US and you dems just fucked Alberta with a stroke of a pen, nice work

Sold elsewhere???, want some facts? Can't expand shipping east, can't ship west, can't expand shipping south, can't ship north West, Cunt in michigan wants to shut existing pipelines, transmountain expansion has taken 30 years to replace existing pipeline. The list goes on and on

Would you like a lesson on this "dirty oil" or would you like to keep your head up your ass

You never did answer my question on cheap energy or cheap wages

Neither are a particular priority for me.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
IMG_6013.PNG

“The Ute Indian Tribe and other energy producing tribes rely on energy development to fund our governments and provide services to our members,” said the letter from Luke Duncan, chairman of the Ute Indian Tribe Business Committee.

“Your order is a direct attack on our economy, sovereignty, and our right to self-determination,” Duncan wrote, according to The Washington Times. “Indian lands are not federal public lands. Any action on our lands and interests can only be taken after effective tribal consultation.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

You certainly support the Paris Climate Agreement so you support US and some shitty little countries PAYING TRILLIONS to PUNISH OURSELVES while other countries like China and India continue using dirty diesel trucks and cars, burning coal and everything else to make the energy they desperately need.

Besides being a hypocrite you're obviously a masochist

RodnJen

Reaction score
You certainly support the Paris Climate Agreement so you support US and some shitty little countries PAYING TRILLIONS to PUNISH OURSELVES while other countries like China and India continue using dirty diesel trucks and cars, burning coal and everything else to make the energy they desperately need.

Besides being a hypocrite you're obviously a masochist

1611865767487.gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

RodnJen

Reaction score
Yore unfounded concerns do, so I'll ask again, why are you whites from Fullerton always making it harder for minorities?

How long have you been racist?

Make up your mind about how you choose to label me, racist or elitist. I don’t think that I’m either but labels appear more important to some people than others.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Typical Libtard. Can't debate with facts so the next step is to change the subject, call names or ignore.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Make up your mind about how you choose to label me, racist or elitist. I don’t think that I’m either but labels appear more important to some people than others.

You don't have enough money to be elite Jen, but based on yore sole concern for yoreself and yore unproven concerns, yore clearly racist against minorities.

So I have to ask again, did you become more racist when you moved to Fullerton or just became racist upon yore arrival?

RodnJen

Reaction score
You don't have enough money to be elite Jen, but based on yore sole concern for yoreself and yore unproven concerns, yore clearly racist against minorities.

So I have to ask again, did you become more racist when you moved to Fullerton or just became racist upon yore arrival?

Born and raised.:D

AzMandella

Reaction score
It's not one or the other , you are a Racist Elitist . Your both .

Looking Glass

Reaction score

The Problem is "THEY" have done such a wonderful Job of Brainwashing the public from Grade School on up what a Necessity "GREEN" is, and the only solution to the World's Pollution Crisis.
BNSF is wholly owned by Berkshire Hathaway as of 2009 when Buffet acquired the remaining 77% of shares for around $44 billion.

The argument can be made that the pipeline would take some jobs from the railroad, but there is no debating that Buffet benefits GREATLY with the pipeline quashed.
There is no debating what mode of transportation is more environmentally sound. (Pipelines are far better statistically)
The downstream negative repercussions with this action are immeasurable.

For example...When one drill rig goes down that’s about 40 guys out of work (with a normal 4 crew set up).
But it affects hundreds of downstream personnel. From trucking to Welder’s, local retail and hotels, suppliers etc.
Even the local McDonald’s.
This EO has a 2 prong motivation.
Primarily, it serves Buffet and the elite financially, secondly it caters to the green crowd regardless of the fact that pipelines are safer environmentally, and serves the anti anything Trump that they are blindly following.

W B lives in Omaha, his Home town. He has been described as Conservative, What an Understatement. he lives in the same house has for over 50 years and has a Strict Routine and Lifestyle. He goes to the same barber he has always gone to has Coffee every morning as Usual for ever. Trust me, I don't think this Bad or ? just he is a strange guy and is all about A$'s and will do what ever to get what he puts his mind to. I thought was Odd to brag in the Omaha Paper some years ago that he was Not giving his Children anything from his Masive Portfolio, DAMN, They didn't ask for this Life, and from all reports are great people and work Charities ETC. Give them some $ or Millions. His Brother Farms Mega Acres and is just a Good Old Boy SUPER RICH Farmer, that sure can relate to the average Guy much easier than Warren could ever. He has made it clear that wants to ship this Oil via his R.R.

4Waters

Reaction score
Amazing.

Yeah, lower gas prices were shitty for US economic growth for the last 4 years, over 30k on Dow Jones👍🖕🖕