WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

GoPro videos

USMC2010

Reaction score
My kids got me a GoPro Hero 7 black for Christmas. So far, I have strapped it to the back of a year and a half old Boxer, that was funny. Got some bicycle, motorcycle, boat and pickup clips. I'm still trying to figure out what makes a good video. GoPro Quik sucks, it works like crap on both of my computers but meh, ok on my cell phone. I started saving stuff to YouTube and got a pretty cool snow video when I rode my Harley to Oatman last weekend. This was the video from today's run to Havasu Springs for brunch.

1homeblown

Reaction score
I want one for the GPS overlay it has. For some reason I can’t get your video to play on my iPhone. I’m still working with a Hero3 Black. It’s cool but I wish it had GPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMC2010

Reaction score
I want one for the GPS overlay it has. For some reason I can’t get your video to play on my iPhone. I’m still working with a Hero3 Black. It’s cool but I wish it had GPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The overlay information is cool, haven't done too much with it. I have found the time is still posting GMT not local. There are a lot of threads on gopro's website about that.

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
My kids got me a GoPro Hero 7 black for Christmas. So far, I have strapped it to the back of a year and a half old Boxer, that was funny. Got some bicycle, motorcycle, boat and pickup clips. I'm still trying to figure out what makes a good video. GoPro Quik sucks, it works like crap on both of my computers but meh, ok on my cell phone. I started saving stuff to YouTube and got a pretty cool snow video when I rode my Harley to Oatman last weekend. This was the video from today's run to Havasu Springs for brunch.
Video quality is very good. The stabilization they built into the 7 looks great!

USMC2010

Reaction score
Video quality is very good. The stabilization they built into the 7 looks great!
I've had it on the end of my bicycle handlebars, it vibrates like you would not believe and only Havasu's finest streets show any movement.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
GoPro Quick really does suck.
I've yet to find a decent simple editing software but try this free: https://fxhome.com/express.

imovie is OK, but that's Apple. Windows movie maker was good. You Tube took down their excellent editor.

Our GoPros seem to work best and flow into editing software better if after you upload your shots to your computer you then delete everything on the camera. Delete on the camera itself. Windows prompt asking to delete the shots usually doesnt work.

Last edited:

Mototrig

Reaction score
Still my favorite GoPro boat vid
He doesn't get on it hard until 2:45

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190304-095648.png
    Screenshot_20190304-095648.png
    790.2 KB · Views: 129

floatn turd

Reaction score
I get a bug for a camera every year but never pull the trigger.

I don't do any social media bullshit and no one would likely ever see the videos I'd shoot, but I still wanted one for some odd ass reason.

I did some homework last week on the Hero 7 Black vs the Yi 4K Plus.
Evidently, I'm in the mood again to shop for something I still don't really need!

FT

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I've had really good luck with GoPro Quick stories. Simple to use and easy to cut something together with effects and music. It does what it's suppose to do.

Last edited: