WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Got a case of the lazies !

mobboss

Reaction score
So i woke up this morning , no work this morning, but i have projects i should be working on.Which i just dont want to do!!!! and cant shake just wanting to be lazy!!! No motivation what so ever!

Nordie

Reaction score
So i woke up this morning , no work this morning, but i have projects i should be working on.Which i just dont want to do!!!! and cant shake just wanting to be lazy!!! No motivation what so ever!

I feel you, my garage is a complete disaster, and I keep telling myself I nees to clean it up. Anyway I just had to force myself to get lazy, because I got a phone call that I gotta be in at 10 pm tonight. I was in the middle of a swamp cooler install for my garage. So I put a stepladder with a jackstand to hold the swamp cooler up.

mobboss

Reaction score
I feel you, my garage is a complete disaster, and I keep telling myself I nees to clean it up. Anyway I just had to force myself to get lazy, because I got a phone call that I gotta be in at 10 pm tonight. I was in the middle of a swamp cooler install for my garage. So I put a stepladder with a jackstand to hold the swamp cooler up.

Man i have not seen a swamp cooler in years. Where i live now it does not get hot enough for one. But yah cannot any motivation at all! i think it just time to say f--k trying and get a beer!

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Get some blow :thumbsup

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
I know what you mean. Worked on mom's house all day Monday, helped a buddy all day Tuesday, worked around here all day yesterday. I went out this morning and checked some fence for a pending steer move Sunday and said to heck with it, I am resting this afternoon.
I have about a million things I could be doing.
Not this afternoon.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score

X2, I had so much to do today on my day off... But, it didn't happen and I just made myself a killer Bloody Mary... Oh well.. :thumbup: