WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Cave Creek wouldn't have stood out to me as a place to riot and loot...feed store implies animal feed and supplies. That would make me think horses, but more importantly, people who have horses. Those people have tools to stop looters. Aside from guns, a hay hook or a cattle prod will due fine. Sometimes a lynch mob is a fitting solution.

BONER

Reaction score
Wasn't Cave Creek already on fire? Are we positive it was Looters?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
2Driver sent me the text. Maybe he will check in with a bit more info if he has any.

Yes a feed store, hay etc

BONER

Reaction score
This isn't MN, CA, NY, IL, etc. If they're burning shit down here, they're going to learn real fucking fast.

Haha I'm excited!!

2Driver

Reaction score
Feed store is right on CC rd not even close to the fire that’s been out for 2 days. Road closed, a CC official said kids looted and torched it.

I hope he is wrong and it is rumor and a coincidence that it caught on fire. With thousands of cowboys up here burning down that store will not go well. It could even be local delinquents being opportunistic, but it’s not that kind of town.

Cdog

Reaction score
My wife was up all night worried about this as she saw it on the CC facebook feed. I just canceled my Laguna Seca race this coming weekend. I cant leave on Wednesday and enjoy myself with this threat looming.

Its a real shame. I hope Bryans BBQ is safe. Some of the best BBQ brisket and slaw this side of Texas.

These fuckin assholes are in for a world of hurt. My wife is a loving forgiving person with too much empathy but these fucks have her worried for our girls. Enough so that she wouldn't go to sleep until I have kit ready to go to kill every fucking one of them if we had a problem here in my neighborhood or house. Everyone I've spoke to about this with families is ready to kill these fuckers. Mysteriously we had a fire at the power plant station off of Pinnacle and Scottsdale, supposedly a fire off of Jomax west of us/Tatum somewhere and this up in Cave Creek.

If this all turns out to be arson then games on fuckers. Hunting season just opened....

Warlock1

Reaction score
My wife was up all night worried about this as she saw it on the CC facebook feed. I just canceled my Laguna Seca race this coming weekend. I cant leave on Wednesday and enjoy myself with this threat looming.

Its a real shame. I hope Bryans BBQ is safe. Some of the best BBQ brisket and slaw this side of Texas.

These fuckin assholes are in for a world of hurt. My wife is a loving forgiving person with too much empathy but these fucks have her worried for our girls. Enough so that she wouldn't go to sleep until I have kit ready to go to kill every fucking one of them if we had a problem here in my neighborhood or house. Everyone I've spoke to about this with families is ready to kill these fuckers. Mysteriously we had a fire at the power plant station off of Pinnacle and Scottsdale, supposedly a fire off of Jomax west of us/Tatum somewhere and this up in Cave Creek.

If this all turns out to be arson then games on fuckers. Hunting season just opened....
I'm thinking that it might be time to create a group like the Guardian Angels that roam and take care of situations "appropriately" ;) 😂

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
There should be NO law in KILLING a looter. NO punishment at all. If the good guys start putting these bastards on the ground it would stop in an instant!!!

It’s gonna happen Gary.
Organized or not, funded or not, they’ve had little resistance thus far and have not yet seen what angry fed up citizens are REALLY capable of.
I’ve heard talk about how being locked down for covid has made them frustrated...well, boo fucking Hoo.
We are frustrated too, and as soon as they swerve from their safe lanes they will see the error of their ways.
I’m not talking big here and puffing out my chest, I’m just saying that 90% of suburbia just wants to go about life.
Motherfuckers disrupt our lives and we don’t respond well.
They been burning and looting retail areas, stores, etc.
They are falsely emboldened by the minimal resistance.
So now they want to expand...god help them in this town.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Just drove by. Burned to the ground ;(

385670F3-110B-4E79-9BC0-1346360160EF.png
C099F7AC-0F1F-4FCB-AA78-7611A622BD69.png
385670F3-110B-4E79-9BC0-1346360160EF.png
C099F7AC-0F1F-4FCB-AA78-7611A622BD69.png

Attachments

• 6FD4E7DA-4D8E-4D7E-AD2B-7C929C4C80F7.png
    6FD4E7DA-4D8E-4D7E-AD2B-7C929C4C80F7.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
  • 322ABD60-F100-4AE1-8F5A-1B2623C439CF.png
    322ABD60-F100-4AE1-8F5A-1B2623C439CF.png
    2 MB · Views: 55

lbhsbz

Reaction score
There should be NO law in KILLING a looter. NO punishment at all. If the good guys start putting these bastards on the ground it would stop in an instant!!!

Take the city to court first for the bill to pay you for doing their job.

2Driver

Reaction score
I was just there too. They just bought that delivery truck a few weeks ago. Historic building, someone’s life blood.
I do recall some idiot lighting bails of hay at the pet store by Home Depot about a year ago. Hope they catch the person.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Was just there Saturday when I was up there. Actually turned around in their parking lot. It was packed with people trying to help move livestock away from the fire. Still haven't heard back from my friend that lives in Rancho Manana, but I know he is good from others. Sounds like fire burned right up to his back wall. My other buddy is cleaning up his place, he has slurry from the airdrops on some stuff. He says a lot better than cleaning up if it burned.

4Waters

Reaction score
I'm thinking that it might be time to create a group like the Guardian Angels that roam and take care of situations "appropriately" ;) 😂
The democrats will label it a "Terrorist organization"🤣

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Nothing on line or in the newspaper but supposedly Redlands Target & Walmart were hit last night. :mad::confused:

DMF

Reaction score
Nothing on line or in the newspaper but supposedly Redlands Target & Walmart were hit last night. :mad::confused:
They hit the CVS on Boulder/ Baseline in East Highland last night as well.

traquer

Reaction score
All the people especially the older people that depend on their meds will now have to get new prescriptions written, find a new pharmacy etc. Imagine if your life depends on a medicine or it's a controlled substance or a speciailzied medicine that's not easy to get a new prescription for or not every pharmacy stocks... Charge this scumbags with attempted manslaughter and felony drug distribution charges.