WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Got another boat finally

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
Did I miss something? I don't see it listed with M.O.M. or in the boat section.

Last edited:

Socalx09

Reaction score
oh c'mon guys, I bought this boat because it is a great boat! But I really want something smaller to launch by myself. . .
Soon enough you’ll have help launching. But, I’m sure you want your son to stay young as long as possible :)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
not for Joe . . .

You could do it, but you’d have to nail the trailer depth pretty spot on.. shallow enough the boat would stay on the bucks while you jumped on the dock, but deep enough you could get it over the steps on the bottom..

Not impossible, but I wouldn’t want to do it all the time. Straight bottom wouldn’t be difficult.

Kfabe

Reaction score
And we’re off to the docktagon!

I’m gonna need a tail of the tape for this docktagon battle. As I am reading it the old guy is gonna blow out his shoulder on the first punch and the young guy is gonna walk right through it. Someone is gonna be bringing a ladder? Let’s get it on! :D

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
I’m gonna need a tail of the tape for this docktagon battle. As I am reading it the old guy is gonna blow out his shoulder on the first punch and the young guy is gonna walk right through it. Someone is gonna be bringing a ladder? Let’s get it on! :D

First of all, I got 2 shoulders. I ain’t that old and the young guy ain’t walking thru anything.
The ladder is definitely needed to jump off a 270

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Kfabe

Reaction score
You could do it, but you’d have to nail the trailer depth pretty spot on.. shallow enough the boat would stay on the bucks while you jumped on the dock, but deep enough you could get it over the steps on the bottom..

Not impossible, but I wouldn’t want to do it all the time. Straight bottom wouldn’t be difficult.

I would venture a guess that 90% of folks attempting this task regardless of the bottom would be a yard sale at the launch ramp.

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
I would venture a guess that 90% of folks attempting this task regardless of the bottom would be a yard sale at the launch ramp.

I did it today, not fun at Windsor with a stiff breeze.
Yard sale was avoided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk