Got Flag?

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.๐Ÿ˜
Reaction score
I wonder who they are voting for.

IMG_0633 - Edited.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I didn't get a pic, but there was a Biden flag on a boat coming out of Pirates about 4pm Saturday...
We did the polite wave of acknowledgement...as you should when approaching a communist vessel...but it honestly shocked the hell out of me :oops:

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I didn't get a pic, but there was a Biden flag on a boat coming out of Pirates about 4pm Saturday...
We did the polite wave of acknowledgement...as you should when approaching a communist vessel...but it honestly shocked the hell out of me :oops:
Saw them..... those guys got some coconuts flying those colors

Icky

Reaction score
There's a person on the front row at pirates in Parker flying a dump trump flag amongst all the trump flags.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Saw them..... those guys got some coconuts flying those colors
There's a person on the front row at pirates in Parker flying a dump trump flag amongst all the trump flags.
Mom and Pops always told me "All the money in the world, but it can't buy class or brains"
Never seemed more true and apparent than our current times...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Just curious but if I post a boat with Biden Flags all over it in the Lounge it's cool right?

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
My American ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ was stolen last night ๐Ÿคฌ Yep... on the front of my house.... I will put a new flag and pole tomorrow... with anti-seize on the pole..... if it gets taken.... Iโ€™m putting 5 new ones up.... on the tippy top of the ridge line..... with lights of course ๐Ÿ˜™

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
My American ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ was stolen last night ๐Ÿคฌ Yep... on the front of my house.... I will put a new flag and pole tomorrow... with anti-seize on the pole..... if it gets taken.... Iโ€™m putting 5 new ones up.... on the tippy top of the ridge line..... with lights of course ๐Ÿ˜™

A shit bag neighbor kid stole my Trump yard sign not knowing I had cameras in my house. I posted about it on Nextdoor and the mom reached out to me embarrassed asking how to make it right. Told her all I wanted was a face to face apology from the kid. He was scared shitless and even bought me a trunk flag as An apology.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
A shit bag neighbor kid stole my Trump yard sign not knowing I had cameras in my house. I posted about it on Nextdoor and the mom reached out to me embarrassed asking how to make it right. Told her all I wanted was a face to face apology from the kid. He was scared shitless and even bought me a trunk flag as An apology.

Did you get a Trump flag too? ๐Ÿคช

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
A person could take my political signage. They may upset me and try to take my Gadsden flag. Come on to my property and try to remove either my American flag, or my POW/MIA flags...and I'm probably coming for blood.

It would take a special kind of stupid though. 100yds to the fence line, and neighbors that don't report gun shots.

Meaney77

Reaction score
While boating this weekend we did see a boater flying a large Biden flag in Havasu- I didnt get a picture but I am sure you can determine race and boat brand.

KMH

Reaction score
What's wrong with people? Not sure if someone tagged this house or the owner did it himself. 30 Miles outside of Yuma

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 164

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.๐Ÿ˜
Reaction score
Just curious but if I post a boat with Biden Flags all over it in the Lounge it's cool right?

This should give you an idea of what to search for.

IMG_0120.JPG