WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Got in trouble with my wife

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Old buddy of mine asked me to go out for a few drinks the other night and my wife tells me, "Don't get drunk as we have things to do tomorrow ".
Well, my single buddy keeps buying shots and well, I end up puking all over the front of my shirt. I know my wife is gonna be pissed and my buddy says, " Don't worry. Here is 10 dollars, just walk in the door and before she can say anything tell her some drunk puked all over you at the bar and he gave you 10 bucks to get your shirt cleaned".
So when my buddy drops me off at home I walked in the door and my wife looks at me and says, " What the Fuck?".
I show her the money and tell her " Some drunk puked all over me and gave me 10 bucks to get my shirt cleaned".
She looks at me and takes the money and says, "This is 20 bucks you drunk bastard ! "
I told her, " Well he shit in my pants too !"
And then the fight began....

Holymoses

Reaction score
Old buddy of mine asked me to go out for a few drinks the other night and my wife tells me, "Don't get drunk as we have things to do tomorrow ".
Well, my single buddy keeps buying shots and well, I end up puking all over the front of my shirt. I know my wife is gonna be pissed and my buddy says, " Don't worry. Here is 10 dollars, just walk in the door and before she can say anything tell her some drunk puked all over you at the bar and he gave you 10 bucks to get your shirt cleaned".
So when my buddy drops me off at home I walked in the door and my wife looks at me and says, " What the Fuck?".
I show her the money and tell her " Some drunk puked all over me and gave me 10 bucks to get my shirt cleaned".
She looks at me and takes the money and says, "This is 20 bucks you drunk bastard ! "
I told her, " Well he shit in my pants too !"
And then the fight began....
Lol those are the times you have to get up early and power through the day like you had two beers

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
LOL, sounds like you had a good time.

I swear by Alka Seltzer for hangovers.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Well, at least you didn't insult her cooking abilities.:p:D:D
5EF8C651-6584-49FF-907E-5DF3C3033D7B.jpeg

He learned his lesson on that shit:D