WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Got MUFFLER shop?????

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Anyone got a good muffler shop near Corona they recommend??? Don't need no hack shops..lol. I need a cat and a muffler on my hoopty.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Chino valley performance and muffler just did a real nice job on my falcon.
^^what he said^^
I was going to recommend Chino Valley, but it has been about 25 years since I went there. I wasn't sure if he was still in business, so I wasn't going to reply.
I had a good experience there. I went with the system he recommended for my 94 1500. they put cats, a muffler and 3" system on. Made a huge difference and for a reasonable price.

Bear Down

Reaction score
Speedway Muffler in Upland did a really great JOB on my 2010 Accord..>replaced 2 cats and a sensor.. $1500 cash.. Drove it for a week and passed smog...I would recommend..

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
It's not that close, but try Best Muffler Shop in Las Vegas. Literally, the best.

Bear Down

Reaction score
Unfortunately yes... for me at least. I am sure I could have purchased from Rock Auto and had a shop install them for overall lower price. I just felt I needed the insurance of a Shop install to make sure I passed Smog to sell the car. I made it up on the Sale so it wasn't hard to spend the extra $400 bucks..

I tried Chino Valley to get a quote and they were about $400 higher... It was just a stupid situation that I just needed to get done and fixed to sell my car. Don't get me wrong...I tried every route possible and had many options in front of me that could have "Passed the car", but since I was selling the car private party (180k miles), I needed to sell a working and reliable vehicle to maximize my sale price since the car was otherwise in pristine conditions.

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Thats a good deal? 😳

I have a 2017 tacoma 4 banger in my shop that had the cat cut off of it Monday morning. Part alone is $1580 and more including the labor, O2 sensor and wiring. I’d say $1500 is a good deal.

Worst thing is, this is a work truck and the cat is on National back order for 3-4 weeks. Toyota of Orange has 15-20 on b/o because of the same “cut the cat” issue 😳

floatn turd

Reaction score
I use:
The Bubba Rubb and LiL Sis Whistle Tips n Shit Shop.
Located in Compton Ca.
Home of da original "Whoooo whoooo!"
bubb-rubb_32853264_ver1.0.jpg
Screenshot_20210126-130729_Google.jpg

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I have a 2017 tacoma 4 banger in my shop that had the cat cut off of it Monday morning. Part alone is $1580 and more including the labor, O2 sensor and wiring. I’d say $1500 is a good deal.

Worst thing is, this is a work truck and the cat is on National back order for 3-4 weeks. Toyota of Orange has 15-20 on b/o because of the same “cut the cat” issue 😳

I don't think people understand why people steal cats or why they are so expensive.

Cats contain Platinum , Palladium and Rhodium. These precious metals cost a fortune.

I have a friend that works for one of the largest catalytic converter companies in the world ( I used to work there) and back in 2009 when the market was down they bought enough that when the market rebounded and the value of these metals went through the roof they could have shut down a multi hundred million dollar company cut all the metals out of the cans and made more than selling there shelved products. This stuff is so valuable it literally shows up in a Brinks truck with armed guards and brief cases cuffed to there wrists. The contents of the suit case is maybe a couple ounces in weight.

Its bonkers.