WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Got my new plates

bonesfab

Reaction score
So ordered these forever ago. I had reservations about putting them on the car because it has its original black plates on it now. But they called me a couple days ago and asked if I still wanted them. I told her my story and she says hang on let me ask my boss. Long and short of it, I get to keep the original plates and they mailed these to me. Didn’t even have to wait in line.
B3F4F43C-EE25-4E2C-91EB-AE9F079A3AA2.jpeg

motormonkey

Reaction score
All you need now is some custom van plates. Haha.

badluck24/7

Reaction score
So ordered these forever ago. I had reservations about putting them on the car because it has its original black plates on it now. But they called me a couple days ago and asked if I still wanted them. I told her my story and she says hang on let me ask my boss. Long and short of it, I get to keep the original plates and they mailed these to me. Didn’t even have to wait in line. View attachment 862548
Still waiting on our plates. I figured they they wouldn’t be sending them out for a while. I guess there’s hope.

lenmann

Reaction score
So ordered these forever ago. I had reservations about putting them on the car because it has its original black plates on it now. But they called me a couple days ago and asked if I still wanted them. I told her my story and she says hang on let me ask my boss. Long and short of it, I get to keep the original plates and they mailed these to me. Didn’t even have to wait in line. View attachment 862548

OK, so I am the worlds worst at figuring out personalized plates, and I have spent way too much of my valuable quarantine time trying to figure out what the hell "DJUKNEW" means. Can you help a brother out?