WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

GOTTA GO FAST

spectra81

Reaction score
Everybody has seen my 81 Spectra and knows it is for sale. This boat is as nice a v drive Spectra around. Unfortunately, I am in a bad position money wise and i hate to sell this I want it to go to someone on the boards so maybe there might be someone to appreciate it . That said I WILL TAKE $9200 BUCKS. There is nothing but quALITY PARTS IN THIS THING Greg 805239 1643

spectra81

Reaction score
$5000 no motor

Attachments

• Picture 179.jpg
    Picture 179.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,047

spectra81

Reaction score
I was hoping somebody worthy on the boards would grab it. Either everyones broke or hell i dont know, those that have seen rave about it. $5000 is just so cheap but ?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The price is down to $5000??:boobeyes:

That is fuckin crazy.. I'm broke right now too or I'd swoop on the whole package for 9200..

Granted it'd take some glass work filling all the holes I'd fill, but that's still crazy cheap for a blown v-drive / turn key.

RD

spectra81

Reaction score
lol what holes RD . YEAH IT SUCKS YET NO ONE WILL JUMP?

spectra81

Reaction score
There is so much nicejunk on this boat from the trick gps to the blt in battery trickle charger its crazy .I hope someone from the boards nabs it .

alohajeff

Reaction score
With the current tune / boost what are the fuel requirements?

What MPH does it run with a light load?

Do you have more pictures available?

Where is the boat right now?

My 24XS ain't no rocket ship... at this price I could afford to have a fast"er" boat and a cruiser.

Aloha

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
lol what holes RD . YEAH IT SUCKS YET NO ONE WILL JUMP?

No holes need to be filled in it's current state.. I'm weird though, I'd remove that ladder off the back, and half the stuff off the dash etc..

Had this boat been this price a few months ago, It'd be sitting in my shop right now.

RD

Cotton

Livin' The Life!
Reaction score
Was this later hull ever fitted with full stringers?

SPECTRABRENT

Reaction score
All years of the Spectra v-drives (19,20 & 24's) have 4 full lenght stringers.

Brent

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
can you email me some more pics??? My Dad is looking at one down there for 9500 and we haven't seen it yet...Did Sammons have anything to do with this one??

RCL [email protected]

spectra81

Reaction score
No Dave did not as far as i know . I just sold motor so hull and trailer for $5000. The boat is last year they were made.It was set up for sking hence THE LADDER OR FISHING POLE HOLDER LOL it has both hand and foot throttle ski mirror and large GPS SYSTEM . All the motor plates velvet drive ,C-500 with 25s its allvery good cond. It willmake awesme tt boat

Attachments

• Picture 722.jpg
    Picture 722.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 538
  • Picture 742.jpg
    Picture 742.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 533
  • Picture 727.jpg
    Picture 727.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 548
  • Picture 800.jpg
    Picture 800.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 533

spectra81

Reaction score
Thought motor was sold logistics prob so boat motor still complete. Not one person has come to even look at this fkn thing $9000 i dont care anymore.If it dont go may be lol a big spectra bond fire THIS BOAT IS A STEAL GUYS

75 Spectra V-Drive

Gas dock greg fueler
Reaction score
Thought motor was sold logistics prob so boat motor still complete. Not one person has come to even look at this fkn thing $9000 i dont care anymore.If it dont go may be lol a big spectra bond fire THIS BOAT IS A STEAL GUYS

Unbelivable!!! Im getting ready to spend another 5k on mine for misc items. what a steal!!

alohajeff

Reaction score
Is the motor still "in" the boat? Ready to run?

I asked before and never got a response... what sort of fuel does the current boost/tune require?

Where is the boat? I'd like to look at it but I need to know where "it" is first.

Aloha

Just Electric

freway offramp panhandler
Reaction score
for those who are intrested this boat is clean as fuck and is in tip top shape all the way around.greg is a stand up guy and cool head to do business with.
im gonna see if my buddy is still intrested and call ya greg if not im gonna be up there in a few weeks working on a buddies new spread not to far from you so if you need help with some pics hit me :thumbsup when im up there

spectra81

Reaction score
To be honest i still have the boat and motor together ready to pull out. This has been the most frustrating sale of my life

alohajeff

Reaction score
I am seriously considering adding another Spectra to the stable. I've asked two pretty basic questions twice now and so far have yet to receive any reply. If it's top secret I'll sign a waiver and you can PM the info to me. I don't want to tell you how to sell a boat, but had I received the answers last week you'd most like already be up $9000 and I'd be + 1 boat.

If you don't want to sell this boat just say so... otherwise I'd like the answer to these two questions.

1. Fuel requirement. What octane does the current boost/tune require? Are we talking 87 pump gas... or C16??? Somewhere in between?

2. Where is the boat located? Just a city or zip code will be fine.

Thank you!

Aloha

Just Electric

Reaction score
I am seriously considering adding another Spectra to the stable. I've asked two pretty basic questions twice now and so far have yet to receive any reply. If it's top secret I'll sign a waiver and you can PM the info to me. I don't want to tell you how to sell a boat, but had I received the answers last week you'd most like already be up $9000 and I'd be + 1 boat.

If you don't want to sell this boat just say so... otherwise I'd like the answer to these two questions.

1. Fuel requirement. What octane does the current boost/tune require? Are we talking 87 pump gas... or C16??? Somewhere in between?

2. Where is the boat located? Just a city or zip code will be fine.

Thank you!

Aloha

not completly sure but im pretty sure im close i believ its 8 pounds of boost pump gas boats in templeton (right next to paso robles ca/lake naciemento.

spectra81

Reaction score
Thanks for taking care of business for me. Idont know how i missed your questions Jeff .This is a $15,000 boat easy . I am almost ready to pull motor to sell separately. I always try to be responsible and forthcoming when i put somthg for sale,sorry i missed your original question.

alohajeff

Reaction score
I am flying up to Sacramento the morning of the 12th (this coming Tuesday) and driving back down to SoCal the same day. Would you be available to show the boat in the late afternoon / early evening?

Aloha

Just Electric

Reaction score
I am flying up to Sacramento the morning of the 12th (this coming Tuesday) and driving back down to SoCal the same day. Would you be available to show the boat in the late afternoon / early evening?

Aloha

sent ya pm with his number he's probably picking up and been a bit busy:thumbsup

HavAZd

Reaction score
Did you ever sell this boat? If not, do you have some more pix of the interior and trailer?

Just Electric

Reaction score
Here's some pics I have

sent from my f******g droid using rdp

HavAZd

Reaction score
Thanks for the pix. Looks nice. I am wondering if the boat is still for sale as a previous post from last month looked like someone else was interested.

I am interested if the boat may be sold as mentioned without the motor. I cant afford the motor. I have a decent motor in my Spectra 20 jet that should push this boat 65-70 (complete guess).

I have never owned a v-drive before, mostly stern drives. I hesitate a bit with having to keep it so far from the beach. My daughter is 13 though and likes to tube. She has skied but not much. I think the v-drive would be better than the jet for such things, except for the prop part.

Does this boat have aluminum tanks? I just replaced my leaky fiberglass tanks in my Spectra. Not really wanting to do that again.

Thanks