WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Gourge Run

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Lol, RDs been "MIA" since yesterday's Havi to Needles run?... :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing?.. Is RD ok?.:rolleyes:. Is he stuck at the gourge?;)......Im worried....:)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Drove the truck up today.. But taking the Schiada up tomorrow mid morning. :)

RD

PokerRun388

Reaction score

RD

Nice RD, have fun.:D, be safe and take pics:thumbsup

btw, let us know how water levels are at the dredging project:)

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

RD

I love that run. Probably my favorite place to boat is between Havasu and Park Moabi. We would always head up to Topock for breakfast, and take all day coming back.

420HOA

FIRM MEMBER
Reaction score
I love that run. Probably my favorite place to boat is between Havasu and Park Moabi. We would always head up to Topock for breakfast, and take all day coming back.

Isnt it a 5 MPH zone thru the Gorge, and a checkpoint zone ?
Have not gone thru there in a couple years, but last time I did it was around 100 MPH all the way thru. :rules

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well just woke up and it's windy as shit outside and cold.. Seeing what Wtmfa wants to do.. I'd still run it, but he's kind of a girly man, and might worry about his hair getting messed up.. Lol

RD

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
It's a 100 mph all the way through very early in the morning during the week in the off season. Some guy I know told me this :)

MedicalPlanQuotes.com / IPhone

Patyacht

Reaction score
Well just woke up and it's windy as shit outside and cold.. Seeing what Wtmfa wants to do.. I'd still run it, but he's kind of a girly man, and might worry about his hair getting messed up.. Lol

RD

Wind wasn't suppose to be here until tomorrow. Guess somone told the Wind Goddess to come early because you wanted to run north today.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wind wasn't suppose to be here until tomorrow. Guess somone told the Wind Goddess to come early because you wanted to run north today.

The boat will do it no problem.. Just don't want to get sprayed once and freeze my ass off for the 45 minutes to an hour to get there.. LOL

I think we are going to pass on this whole thing.. Which sux because I was up late last night detailing my shitbox so it would look good on the beach.. :D

RD

sunsoaker8

Reaction score
You didn't miss anything Dave. We drove up this morning only to find everything has been cancelled today because of the wind. So it would have been a waste of time and you would have froze your ass for nothing.

The boat will do it no problem.. Just don't want to get sprayed once and freeze my ass off for the 45 minutes to an hour to get there.. LOL

I think we are going to pass on this whole thing.. Which sux because I was up late last night detailing my shitbox so it would look good on the beach.. :D

RD